What readers think of Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine X
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

May 1997, 240 pages

Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 201 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

Alyssa

My name is Alyssa and i am 13 years old. Ella enchanted was the most wonderful and magical book i have ever read. I think the way that Gail Carson Levine spiced up the popular fairytale of cindarella and gave it a few fabulous twists is just magnificent. I just love magical romances mixed with many magical mythological creatures. i could read it a million times and i would never get sick of it. I can't wait till the movie comes out :)
Katie

My name is Katie and I am twelve years old, and I was glued to the book even after reading the first page! I have read it at least four times since I first read it, and was eager to buy it and say that I have it, because all of my friends love it.
I think the author did a very good job making Ella Enchanted a little, but not a lot, like Cinderella. I have all of Gail Carson Levine's books on my big bookshelf, but Ella Enchanted is my absolute favorite! Definitely read this, even if you think you are too old. No one is too old for this book!!
Caitlin

My name is Caitlin and I am 18 years old. Even though I'm older then the recomended age group for Ella Enchanted, I still find this book to be very entertaining and a great read. The author writes the book in such a way that it holds your attention. One can not wait to find out what happends to the main character, Ella. Also, the story line is an excellent "cinderella" based fairy tale that anyone can relate to and enjoy.
Stefano De Luca - Brazil

I attend Graded School in São Paulo, Brazil.
I think Ella Enchanted is a great book. I wonder how the author could make such a nice and funny story based on the boring story of Cinderella. I just can't wait to watch the movie!
Alexis W.

This book is one of my all time faves!!
Mandy L.

Ella Enchanted is the best book that i have ever read, & I've read a lot of books! The first time that i read Ella Enchanted I was 11 years old and i have read it 8 times since. i am now almost 15 years old and still reading it constantly. it brings you into a world full of fantasy. it carries you away to the life of Ella and doesn't let you return to earth until you are finished the book. Ella Enchanted is by far the best book in the whole world!
i gave it a rating of 5 but it is really a rating of 5 until infinity. ella enchanted desrves a rating of 100% The Best Book! bestlot85 until infinity
Brittney

If you love fairy tales then this bok is for you. It has a bit of everything: Adventure, mistery,and romance.
I deffently recomend this book, and The Two Princesses of Bamarre by Gail Carson Levine.
bob

I easily got stuck in this book. I usaly don't like books but this was diffrent. From 1-10, I give it a 12. It was great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join and Save 20%!

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

Natural History
    by Andrea Barrett

W N, W Not

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who divide the world into two kinds of people, and those who don'...