What readers think of Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine X
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

May 1997, 240 pages

Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 201 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

Elyse Theroux

Ella Enchanted is my favorite book. Ella is a brave girl who is cursed by Lucinda and is bossed by Hattie and Olive.
Worst of all her dad and Step mother are forced to love each other forever by Lucinda so when father goes on a trip
she is left with Evil Hattie and olive and step mom. In the end <<edited for plot spoiler content>>.
fun

Ella Enchanted is one of my FAVORITE book! it totally rules!

I think Ella Echanted is one of the best books ever!!!!It's very inspiring and adventurous. I think anyone who takes the time to read this bookwon't be disappointed.
Samantha

I LOVED THIS BOOK, im ordering it right now. no i have a habbit of falling in love with the charicters like harry potter for instance but this book took it way farther than a crush. gail made a great book. now i know theres a movie coming out but i know that its not going to be as good as the book. char is so hot, i dont even have to have a picture to look at and i know hes hot. This book sparks the imagination of all young readers. im thinking about writing a book of my own. sortof like this one but totally diff.!!!!!
luvs
sammy
Ashley

This book is a great book. It is kind of like cinderalla but better WAY BETTER!!!!! If you have looked at my rating its much higher than that,
its probily about a 1,000,000 rating! Thats how good it is. Ella loves Char and he is the first 1 to say it. You could of pretty much predicted the ending but its supprised me way more than i thought it would. Its wierd how a fairy would want to be known and give gifts to people. It is a wonderful book and i know you'll enjoy it!!!!!!!:)
Zoe

I thought that it was a great book and I have been recommending it to all of my friends.
amanda

The book was so good. It kept you thinking and wondering what will happen next. I couldnt put it down. I would reccomend it to anyone.
Katherine

This is the most wonderful book of all time!!! I have never read a beter book!! I has a unek hearo. Boys may not like it but ladys will love it! achualy my brother loved it! He is 17 and I'm 12. Got to go

I lllllllllllllllloooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeee this book!!

Join and Save 20%!

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

W N, W Not

There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are either well written or badly written. That is all.