Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022

What readers think of Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine X
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

May 1997, 240 pages

Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 201 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

katie

This book is amazing, once you start reading the first chapter you cant stop! I'm a slow reader, but this book practically took me a few hours, i simply couldn't put it down. Somw parts made me laugh out loud, but i cant forget about her relationjship with the prince and how awful it went (boo hoo hoo!), but there is a happy ending so not to worry. I would recomend this book to everyone who loves books about teenage girls!

READ IT!!!!!!!!
Lisa

I loved Ella Enchanted it was so real kinda .I read it gfive times and it is as i never read it´.I wish i could be her.IT SHULD WIN A GOLD MEDAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ali

My absolute favorite book. Gail Carson Levine rolls in adventure, romance, humor, a terrific plot and makes the best book I've ever read!!! Wonderfully written, Ella Enchanted is recomended to anyone! (Girls monstly...)
Kayla Lynn

This book is awesome, I loved it, i'm going to read it again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lrtopoipoivnpopi!!

IF ANY ONE RATES THIS BOOK BAD THEY ARE CRIMINALY INSANE!!!!!!!!! THIS BOOK SHOULD BE READ!!
nikki

this is a great book i read it as many times as i ca take my advise read this book
Vivian

discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: I'm the Girl
    I'm the Girl
    by Courtney Summers
    YA author Courtney Summers doesn't believe in shielding her teenage readers from the world's darkest...
  • Book Jacket: They're Going to Love You
    by Kevin Wilson

Members Recommend

Dinosaurs
    by Lydia Millet

"Tender but never sentimental, wearing its intelligence in a low-slung style, Dinosaurs is a garden of earthly delights."—Vogue

W N, W Not

Cradles of the Reich
by Jennifer Coburn
Three women, a nation seduced by a madman, and the Nazi breeding program to create a so-called master race.

Polite conversation is rarely either.