What readers think of Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine X
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

May 1997, 240 pages

Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 201 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

leah

I love this book, and if anyone does not the are CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Emma

GREAT! One of my favourite books
GPC

Hey KC,
I've met her and her husband David as well! She is so lovely! she signed all my books. Ella Enchanted is the best book of all time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'Miss fantasy

I LOVE this book. Iam 14 and I got it when I was 10! Ihave read it like a zillion times! I don't know about the movie though, its not like the book I'll still probably will go and see still though! Gail is it!!! (by the way is anyone else around from Ireland coz I'd love to talk to you coz i am!)
Emily

Great Book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christine

Ella Enchanted was a great book. It was full of adventure, romance and totally suspenseful. It's really a page turner- I was up until 1:30 reading Ella, and then I finished it the next morning. This book was basically the Cinderella story, but much, much, much better.

~*Christine*~
Rhian

i loved this book it is an exilent read i found it very exciting and entertaining it kept me engulfed throught he whole thing i hope you all gret a chance to read it ^_^
Rhian
Pamela Duprey

I'm Pamela Duprey. I'm 11 years old. Ella Enchanted is a great book. It's exciting and original.

Join and Save 20%!

by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, a new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

W N, W Not

Censorship, like charity, should begin at home: but unlike charity, it should end there.