What readers think of Ella Enchanted, plus links to write your own review.

Ella Enchanted

by Gail Carson Levine

Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine X
Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine

May 1997, 240 pages

Sep 1998, 232 pages

There are currently 201 reader reviews for Ella Enchanted

Jennifer Stamps

Ella Enchanted is a fantastic book, even as an adult you would not be able to put this book down. Your family well think this book is lovely as well. This book takes you to a magical place. Ella Enchanted is a five star book.
Cass

Hello thanks everyone for writing your opinions on the book! they were interesting. Ella Enchanted is my all time Favorite book. I loved it! I can't wait to see the movie!!! (even though i no that it can't be as good as the book is the best of all time!!!) I don't no how you can say that you can't picture the prince!! i can picture him perfectly(no offence) also how can some of you say you hate this awesome book?its the best. The first time i read it was in class(but the class stoped reading half through and i had to finish the rest my self) after that i'vee read it atleast 20 times...i no the book off by heart!! i'm not going to bother telling you about the book because all of the other people already have. I'd recommend it to anyone!!! (and everyone). Thanx for your time. Bye :-)!!
P.S. this sight Rocks!!!
Cassieaird@hotmail.com
i have MSN and Yahoo messenger if anyone wants to chat with me more bout Ella enchanted
Lucky 13

Loved it, wish there were a sequel!
Haley Ruffing

This book was great! I love it soo much! Now to know that they are making a movie of it is soooo cool! I can't wait until it comes out! Til then you all best be reading this book and telling your friends about it!!
linda

I love this book!! It's my favorite and all the other books done by Gail Carson Levine are great. This book was the BEST!!
Jennifer

I did Ella Enchanted for a book report and got a A+. This book was different from most of the books i've read because i normaly do nt read fantasy books. The discribtion of the tanglememnts Ella was in were beyond my wildest dreams! I think all readers should read this bok because it shows the true meaning of hardness. I am starting the series of books s. Levine has written.
Kristin Sue

This is one of my favorite books! (It is tied with To Kill A Mockingbird.) I LOVE this book so much. Please give us another one. I am dying to know about Ella and Char's future. Thanks again for such a wonderful book!
Kylie

Ella Enchanted has got to be one of my favorite books. I love Cinderella stories. I've read it about ten times and know the book inside and out. I hope to see more books about Ella and Prince Charmont. I can't wait to see the movie.

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
  • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...
    Yonder
    by Jabari Asim
    The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...

The Mitford Affair
by Marie Benedict
An explosive novel of history's most notorious sisters, one of whom will have to choose: her country or her family?

Members Recommend

Exiles
    by Jane Harper

A captivating new mystery from New York Times bestselling and award-winning author Jane Harper.

Wade in the Water
    by Nyani Nkrumah

A gripping debut novel of female power and vulnerability, race, and class set in a small Mississippi town in the early 1980s.

This Other Eden
    by Paul Harding

A novel inspired by the true story of Malaga Island from the Pulitzer Prize–winning author of Tinkers.

It's A G T Me

The only real blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.