Reader reviews and comments on A Child Called It, plus links to write your own review.

A Child Called It

Oct 1995, 184 pages

There are currently 269 reader reviews for A Child Called It

Jessy (11/21/11)

the child called it
This book is amazing. I'm not much of a reader, but when I read a page of it to please my sister I couldn't stop. If your looking for a good attention grabber this is your book.
Mariah (11/21/11)

A Child Called It
First book I ever read. I read it in one day. It was just sad to read. At times I felt like crying. Then at other times, I felt like puking.I don't know how anyone could ever go through that then be able to forgive. It's honestly amazing.
colwat (11/09/11)

Liked Book Across America
Well to start off I couldn't put it down because its just unspeakable. I definitely recommend this book to anyone. Just read the first chapter or two and see if you like it. I guarantee you will though.
Deja Graves 3 (11/01/11)

I Love This Book
My Friend Started Reading It and then she told me to read a page to see if I liked it. I really liked it and I asked her to borrow her book and I read all day and night and I loved it . It's like I put myself into his shoes!
lizbeth (10/30/11)

a child called "it"
This book was magnificent, it was very sad but...... I don't know how to explain it. When I was doing a book report for school I was only supposed to read for 30 minutes but no, I read for an hour!! (: I would recomend this book to everyone!!
felipa miles (10/25/11)

The best book I read...
This book was very good I couldn't put it down it made me cry: To think that a mother could do such a thing to their child. But overall Dave Pelzer did a very good job at his novel, although he was writing about it when he was a child...
mariana lopez (10/24/11)

child called it
omg this was the best story that i have ever read it is really rarely that i ever pick up a book and start reading it.once i started reading it i broke down in tears
Alayna (10/17/11)

Amazing read
I rarely read, but once I picked up this book, I could NOT put it down. Hands down, the best book I have ever read. Such an inspiring story and so interesting. This story is horrifying and terrible, yet amazing. I recommend it to everyone. Amazing, amazing book.

• Book Jacket: Hunger