Reader reviews and comments on A Child Called It, plus links to write your own review.

A Child Called It

Oct 1995, 184 pages

There are currently 269 reader reviews for A Child Called It

Jessy (11/21/11)

the child called it
This book is amazing. I'm not much of a reader, but when I read a page of it to please my sister I couldn't stop. If your looking for a good attention grabber this is your book.
Mariah (11/21/11)

A Child Called It
First book I ever read. I read it in one day. It was just sad to read. At times I felt like crying. Then at other times, I felt like puking.I don't know how anyone could ever go through that then be able to forgive. It's honestly amazing.
colwat (11/09/11)

Liked Book Across America
Well to start off I couldn't put it down because its just unspeakable. I definitely recommend this book to anyone. Just read the first chapter or two and see if you like it. I guarantee you will though.
Deja Graves 3 (11/01/11)

I Love This Book
My Friend Started Reading It and then she told me to read a page to see if I liked it. I really liked it and I asked her to borrow her book and I read all day and night and I loved it . It's like I put myself into his shoes!
lizbeth (10/30/11)

a child called "it"
This book was magnificent, it was very sad but...... I don't know how to explain it. When I was doing a book report for school I was only supposed to read for 30 minutes but no, I read for an hour!! (: I would recomend this book to everyone!!
felipa miles (10/25/11)

The best book I read...
This book was very good I couldn't put it down it made me cry: To think that a mother could do such a thing to their child. But overall Dave Pelzer did a very good job at his novel, although he was writing about it when he was a child...
mariana lopez (10/24/11)

child called it
omg this was the best story that i have ever read it is really rarely that i ever pick up a book and start reading it.once i started reading it i broke down in tears
Alayna (10/17/11)

Amazing read
I rarely read, but once I picked up this book, I could NOT put it down. Hands down, the best book I have ever read. Such an inspiring story and so interesting. This story is horrifying and terrible, yet amazing. I recommend it to everyone. Amazing, amazing book.

Being Mortal by Atul Gawande

Seven Days of Us
    by Francesca Hornak

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F