Reader reviews and comments on A Child Called It, plus links to write your own review.

A Child Called It

Oct 1995, 184 pages

There are currently 268 reader reviews for A Child Called It

Emily (05/06/14)

I loved it!
I cried so many times, I read this book over and over again. It's so sad but it's inspiring.
Al (04/13/14)

Good
Great read. Highly suggest it. Couldn't set the book down once I picked it up.
kitty (03/14/14)

sad
I read the entire book in 2 days it was so hard to put down and I cried about 10 times :(
Bailey Renee (12/18/13)

OMG 3
AWESOMEE book. AWESOME. it was soo sad and showed me you should never take your life for granted.. ever. Everyone should read this book. Yes, it's sad... but it shows you how some peoples life are. I just want to ask the parents WHY. WHY the heck would you do that? how cruel. I don't read books.. but... this book was DEF worth reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brianna and tianna (09/04/13)

a child called it
I loved the book. It was amazing.. When I started reading page one it made me wanna keep reading. It is sad but interesting.
egypt wshum (05/30/13)

the boy called it
To be honest I was never a reader but this book made me want to start reading. This is just sad, what happened to this little boy, and I'm glad he overcame this crazy thing.
dymon (04/03/13)

why
I have see this book everywhere in my school, thinking it was just a book, but when I finally got to reading the book I got sucked into it. The way the mother was it just hurt me. He was such a strong boy; I don't know if he is still alive but if he was I wish I could meet him, plus I mostly blame the Dad for getting the Mom into it all and leaving the kid when he knew what was happening. I love the book and if I could meet him I would kiss and hug him. btw im 12
Madeline (11/12/12)

Awesome better than better
Best book I've ever read.

Discover your next great read here

Ghachar Ghochar
    by Vivek Shanbhag
    The Bengaluru (aka Bangalore) that has dominated economic news headlines over the past decade is the...
  • Book Jacket: Caught in the Revolution

The Atomic Weight of Love
by Elizabeth J. Church

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

Lola
    by Melissa Scrivner Love

An astonishing debut crime thriller about an unforgettable woman.

There is no science without fancy and no art without fact

O My D B