Reader reviews and comments on Across the Nightingale Floor, plus links to write your own review.

Across the Nightingale Floor

Jun 2003, 323 pages

There are currently 68 reader reviews for Across the Nightingale Floor

Melanie (08/11/05)

Across the Nightingale Floor
I thought it was really good. Cannot wait to read the next two books.
Mary (06/26/05)

Across the nightingale floor
I haven't read anything this good for years, Since i lost interesting in reading, i immediately assumed this book was just going to be a typical book with a classic predictable plot, but it has proven me wrong in ways i would have never expeceted. The first book was written in such exquist way, that it portrays the gentleness of the human being, even when killing. I'm reading this 3rd book right now, its definately worth reading!
danielle b (02/14/05)

awesome book i can't wait to read the next two
jlp (01/21/05)

A beautifully written evocation of ancient Japan, its clan wars, its social structure, its arts, its religion, this book mixes straightforward fiction with a touch of magic. Adults should not let the "young adult" label deter them from the experience of reading this book.
Josh (01/20/05)

This is a really good book and i recomend that everyone reads it!
jacob (01/17/05)

the best book in the world. if you havent read it so do it
amanda (01/10/05)

I am 15 years old and this book ROCKS! I haven't been reading many books lately, and the books I do read were boring...but then I read Across the Nightingale Floor and fell instantly in love with it. The author describes the natural beauty of the scenery with ease and you can be completely absorb in it for hours! I recommend this book soooooo much :D
chris (01/05/05)

I could not put this book down

• Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

The Twelve-Mile Straight
    by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E