Reader reviews and comments on Across the Nightingale Floor, plus links to write your own review.

Across the Nightingale Floor

Jun 2003, 323 pages

There are currently 68 reader reviews for Across the Nightingale Floor

Melanie (08/11/05)

Across the Nightingale Floor
I thought it was really good. Cannot wait to read the next two books.
Mary (06/26/05)

Across the nightingale floor
I haven't read anything this good for years, Since i lost interesting in reading, i immediately assumed this book was just going to be a typical book with a classic predictable plot, but it has proven me wrong in ways i would have never expeceted. The first book was written in such exquist way, that it portrays the gentleness of the human being, even when killing. I'm reading this 3rd book right now, its definately worth reading!
danielle b (02/14/05)

awesome book i can't wait to read the next two
jlp (01/21/05)

A beautifully written evocation of ancient Japan, its clan wars, its social structure, its arts, its religion, this book mixes straightforward fiction with a touch of magic. Adults should not let the "young adult" label deter them from the experience of reading this book.
Josh (01/20/05)

This is a really good book and i recomend that everyone reads it!
jacob (01/17/05)

the best book in the world. if you havent read it so do it
amanda (01/10/05)

I am 15 years old and this book ROCKS! I haven't been reading many books lately, and the books I do read were boring...but then I read Across the Nightingale Floor and fell instantly in love with it. The author describes the natural beauty of the scenery with ease and you can be completely absorb in it for hours! I recommend this book soooooo much :D
chris (01/05/05)

I could not put this book down

Smoke
    by Dan Vyleta
  • Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow