Reader reviews and comments on Across the Nightingale Floor, plus links to write your own review.

Tales of the Otori, Volume I

by Lian Hearn

Aug 2002, 304 pages
    Jun 2003, 323 pages

There are currently 68 reader reviews for Across the Nightingale Floor

Laura Matthews (02/12/07)

Across the Nightingale Floor
This is one of the best books I have ever read. It is a brilliant tale of Love, Violence and treachery. After reading the book I couldn't wait to read the sequels.
Rachel (08/01/06)

Remarkable
One of the best books I have ever read. This book is for just the love of reading a good story. One of the best elements was that it never got boring. I wish it lasted longer.
KIpperrip (01/03/06)

BookBrowse.com
possibly the best book ever! Didnt like the way all the people died in it though! But brilliant! Nothing like Harry Potter! Cant wait for 3 and 4 to come out!
chino (12/25/05)

I read it again and again!
I loved the book. I found it by mistake. It just caught my attention from the cover and i looked at the back. I was looking for a new book to help me waist time and I was sort of skethy about, but i got it any way. A few weeks went by before i finally opend it. When the time came to finally start reading i found my self stuck to it. i would stay up all night reading till i finished it Four days later. I just had to read it again. You will love the book and I highly recommend it.
Foxy Chic (11/28/05)

Across the nightingale floor
im only half through the 1st book and its gr8, i cant put it down its fantastic and i recomend it to anyone who needs a good read!!!
Alecia (10/08/05)

Across the Nightingale Floor
i thought it was a brilliant, interesting and mind-blowing book. It has all the characteristics that a book should have: adventure, suspense, romance and a good unpredictable ending. It is deffinately worth reading, and my opinion is that if you miss out on this series of extraordinary books, then you may never know what a good book is really like!

Alecia, 13
Loe (10/08/05)

Across the Nightingale FLoor
I enjoyed this book sooo much! I couldn't put it down. The book is written with such beauty and I felt as if I was really there. The issue of love raised is so electrifying. An excellent plot and unexpected ending. Can't wait to read the rest of the books!
amy (09/03/05)

i love it so much
an outstanding book liam hearn being my favorite author has blown me away i cant stop reading them for hours

One Month Free Membership

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

All the Ugly and Wonderful Things
    by Bryn Greenwood

A memorable coming-of-age tale about loyalty, defiance, and the power of love.

Ashes of Fiery Weather