Reader reviews and comments on Across the Nightingale Floor, plus links to write your own review.

Tales of the Otori, Volume I

by Lian Hearn

Across the Nightingale Floor by Lian Hearn

Aug 2002, 304 pages
    Jun 2003, 323 pages

There are currently 68 reader reviews for Across the Nightingale Floor

Laura Matthews (02/12/07)

Across the Nightingale Floor
This is one of the best books I have ever read. It is a brilliant tale of Love, Violence and treachery. After reading the book I couldn't wait to read the sequels.
Rachel (08/01/06)

Remarkable
One of the best books I have ever read. This book is for just the love of reading a good story. One of the best elements was that it never got boring. I wish it lasted longer.
KIpperrip (01/03/06)

BookBrowse.com
possibly the best book ever! Didnt like the way all the people died in it though! But brilliant! Nothing like Harry Potter! Cant wait for 3 and 4 to come out!
chino (12/25/05)

I read it again and again!
I loved the book. I found it by mistake. It just caught my attention from the cover and i looked at the back. I was looking for a new book to help me waist time and I was sort of skethy about, but i got it any way. A few weeks went by before i finally opend it. When the time came to finally start reading i found my self stuck to it. i would stay up all night reading till i finished it Four days later. I just had to read it again. You will love the book and I highly recommend it.
Foxy Chic (11/28/05)

Across the nightingale floor
im only half through the 1st book and its gr8, i cant put it down its fantastic and i recomend it to anyone who needs a good read!!!
Alecia (10/08/05)

Across the Nightingale Floor
i thought it was a brilliant, interesting and mind-blowing book. It has all the characteristics that a book should have: adventure, suspense, romance and a good unpredictable ending. It is deffinately worth reading, and my opinion is that if you miss out on this series of extraordinary books, then you may never know what a good book is really like!

Alecia, 13
Loe (10/08/05)

Across the Nightingale FLoor
I enjoyed this book sooo much! I couldn't put it down. The book is written with such beauty and I felt as if I was really there. The issue of love raised is so electrifying. An excellent plot and unexpected ending. Can't wait to read the rest of the books!
amy (09/03/05)

i love it so much
an outstanding book liam hearn being my favorite author has blown me away i cant stop reading them for hours

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Castle of Water
    by Mark Kurlansky
  • Book Jacket: Temporary People
    Temporary People
    by Deepak Unnikrishnan
    In this powerful and innovative collection of 28 short stories, Deepak Unnikrishnan presents a ...

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics...

Y S M B, I'll S Y