What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 150 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Sara

This book was simply wonderful. I like the fact that Morrie finally shows others what society really is today. I thought I was the only one who felt the world was corrupted. This book should be recommended for all students in middle and high school to read, to open their minds to things other than who's more popular, who's the best athelete or who's the best dress. Mitch, you did a great job!

BarbieEug4@aol.com
abby

This book had been use as one of finishing requirements for my social psychology class. It didn't only served as a source of grade for that course, but I can say that it changed the way I view life. I shared the book to someone I love who's facing some difficulties right now, and it made him realize about things. This book is very inspiring.
Chile

Im'a a seventh grader who just finished this book and it does teach a great lesson. I told my friends abotu the book and they too fell in love with the book. I like the book so much i named my kitten Morrie so when I call him, i remember the man who taught my friends, family and me a life lesson.
Dicky

My daughter had to read this book during her exchange programme at NAU. She told me about it over the phone, as my best friend also suffered from ALS. When I visited my daughter last March, on the day we arrived we got the phone call from Holland that my friend had died that very same day. On a Tuesday...
Reading Morrie's account of how he coped with this terrible disease was a blessing in disguise. I used to be so angry, so furious that this horror was happening with my friend. My friend was not able any more at the end to express herself, to let people around her know what she was feeling, thinking. That's not typical of ALS, but in her case it even worsened her disease.
Morrie's life-lessons are a gift to us all. To be so ill, and at the same time to be so wise, if only that would happen to us all!
Melissa Ponthieux

As required reading for a seminar on death and dying, I began reluctantly. Within minutes, the book was glued to my hand. The story is well illustrated, giving perfectly round characters and enough background information that I felt involved in the lives of Morrie and Mitch. This book also provides many life lessons and mantras to give hope to people living in grief.
jessie irwin

good stuff
Todd Giambetti

What a delightful book full of old men, disease, medicinal marijuna, and of course mitch albom riding ponies. Amen to that. Read The GD Book!
Kenny

It was one of the greatest booksI have read and I usually don't read these types of books. It really gives a diferent aspect on life.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...
  • Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C