What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Sara

This book was simply wonderful. I like the fact that Morrie finally shows others what society really is today. I thought I was the only one who felt the world was corrupted. This book should be recommended for all students in middle and high school to read, to open their minds to things other than who's more popular, who's the best athelete or who's the best dress. Mitch, you did a great job!

BarbieEug4@aol.com
abby

This book had been use as one of finishing requirements for my social psychology class. It didn't only served as a source of grade for that course, but I can say that it changed the way I view life. I shared the book to someone I love who's facing some difficulties right now, and it made him realize about things. This book is very inspiring.
Chile

Im'a a seventh grader who just finished this book and it does teach a great lesson. I told my friends abotu the book and they too fell in love with the book. I like the book so much i named my kitten Morrie so when I call him, i remember the man who taught my friends, family and me a life lesson.
Dicky

My daughter had to read this book during her exchange programme at NAU. She told me about it over the phone, as my best friend also suffered from ALS. When I visited my daughter last March, on the day we arrived we got the phone call from Holland that my friend had died that very same day. On a Tuesday...
Reading Morrie's account of how he coped with this terrible disease was a blessing in disguise. I used to be so angry, so furious that this horror was happening with my friend. My friend was not able any more at the end to express herself, to let people around her know what she was feeling, thinking. That's not typical of ALS, but in her case it even worsened her disease.
Morrie's life-lessons are a gift to us all. To be so ill, and at the same time to be so wise, if only that would happen to us all!
Melissa Ponthieux

As required reading for a seminar on death and dying, I began reluctantly. Within minutes, the book was glued to my hand. The story is well illustrated, giving perfectly round characters and enough background information that I felt involved in the lives of Morrie and Mitch. This book also provides many life lessons and mantras to give hope to people living in grief.
jessie irwin

good stuff
Todd Giambetti

What a delightful book full of old men, disease, medicinal marijuna, and of course mitch albom riding ponies. Amen to that. Read The GD Book!
Kenny

It was one of the greatest booksI have read and I usually don't read these types of books. It really gives a diferent aspect on life.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!