What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 150 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Philip Griffin

personal review on the book is that I enjoyed reading the book because it was very interesting. It a big affect on the way I think about reading books because it was a ever happens in your life. I would recommend this book to a friend very good book. Mitch Albom says a lot about family. He says that family is the most important thing in your life that you need to love your family at all times what because is one of the best books I have ever read. I would tell my friend that this is a book that will keep you in line against life. If I could ask Morrie a question it would be how you’ve thought after you wrote this book and how did you come up with it.
AJ Scott

Best I've ever read. It was very heart touching and the lessons I've learned have been very benifitical in my own life.
Tina

I just completed reading this book and I have no words. This book is excellent and so touching. It gives you faith and hope in life to continue to be the best that you can.
Dilshad Mohammad

It good way of understanding life
christina s

this book is so sad!!! it made me cry my eyes out i love this book

This is my ALL time most FAVORTIE book!~*
Carl pearson

It is a very inspiring book that I thoroughly enjoyed reading!
Andy El Natour

One of the greatest books i have ever read!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Sicilian Inheritance
    The Sicilian Inheritance
    by Jo Piazza
    Sara Marsala is going through a rough patch, to say the least. In the process of divorcing from her ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light Eaters
    The Light Eaters
    by Zoë Schlanger
    The human race is completely dependent on plants. Many people, however, give little thought to ...
  • Book Jacket: Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    by J Drew Lanham
    As a recipient of the MacArthur "Genius" Grant, and a Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Master ...
  • Book Jacket: Glorious Exploits
    Glorious Exploits
    by Ferdia Lennon
    Lampo and Gelon are two unemployed potters in their thirties whose lives are spent between their ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Romantic Comedy
by Curtis Sittenfeld
A comedy writer's stance on love shifts when a pop star challenges her assumptions in this witty and touching novel.

Members Recommend

Daughters of Shandong
    by Eve J. Chung

Eve J. Chung's debut novel recounts a family's flight to Taiwan during China's Communist revolution.

The Stolen Child
    by Ann Hood

An unlikely duo ventures through France and Italy to solve the mystery of a child’s fate.

Win This Book
Win Only the Brave

Only the Brave by Danielle Steel

A powerful, sweeping historical novel about a courageous woman in World War II Germany.

F T a T