What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Philip Griffin

personal review on the book is that I enjoyed reading the book because it was very interesting. It a big affect on the way I think about reading books because it was a ever happens in your life. I would recommend this book to a friend very good book. Mitch Albom says a lot about family. He says that family is the most important thing in your life that you need to love your family at all times what because is one of the best books I have ever read. I would tell my friend that this is a book that will keep you in line against life. If I could ask Morrie a question it would be how you’ve thought after you wrote this book and how did you come up with it.
AJ Scott

Best I've ever read. It was very heart touching and the lessons I've learned have been very benifitical in my own life.
Tina

I just completed reading this book and I have no words. This book is excellent and so touching. It gives you faith and hope in life to continue to be the best that you can.
Dilshad Mohammad

It good way of understanding life
christina s

this book is so sad!!! it made me cry my eyes out i love this book

This is my ALL time most FAVORTIE book!~*
Carl pearson

It is a very inspiring book that I thoroughly enjoyed reading!
Andy El Natour

One of the greatest books i have ever read!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...

The Last Nomad
by Shugri Said Salh
In her brilliant memoir, Salh chronicles the unique survival skills and folklore learned from her early life as a nomad in Somalia.

Members Recommend