Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022

What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

mEeH

i think it was a great bOok. i think it was very well written. i even tried to write tOo the person wh wrote this bOok but then it never went through.
Catheryn Caldwell

This book is amazing. I couldn't put it down. we were assigned to read it for one of my classes and never has a book touched me like this one. I wish I had someone like Morrie in my life, as do I'm sure many other people.
Rodney Graham

This book has become my guide to life. There are so many things that I can relate to. I wish I had a "Morrie" in my life.
Jim

It left me wanting more when i came to the end
Marie

I absolutely love this book. The first time I had to read it was in ninth grade for English class. My great grandfather and two aunts had passed away that year. This book really helps. I have learned so much. I read this novel at least twice every year now. The quote, "Death ends a life, not a relationship," is my favorite.
Jessica

I recieved a totally new perspective on life after reading this book. I strongly recommend it!
Francisca .N

This is the an exelent book
Danielle

THis book was excellent!

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: I'm the Girl
    I'm the Girl
    by Courtney Summers
    YA author Courtney Summers doesn't believe in shielding her teenage readers from the world's darkest...
  • Book Jacket: They're Going to Love You
    by Kevin Wilson

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, a new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

W N, W Not

The Ways We Hide
by Kristina McMorris

To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child