What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Heffer

It rox!
Emily

Great book with a Great message of life and death!! Read it, and then read it again!!
Josh

A remarkable book for all ages. I dont usually read many books, however when my dad came to me and said you have to read this, I said sure. I couldnt put it down. We take advantage of life all too often, Morrie took advantage of the time he had.

Josh
myself at age 14

This book is inspirational and funny. But it is book in which you'll see that even when you are sick you can have fun. Its wonderful how one guy’s sickness yet motivation can change in so many ways.
Krissie

Tuesdays With Morrie was absolutly amazing. I have had the chance to experience what Mitch did in the book, learn about life's lessons through a mentor who was passing.
lynda sproles

This was a wonderful and quick read - to be read more than once - to savor more deeply the relationship between Mitch Albom and Professor Morrie Schwartz - to savor the truths that Morrie shared with Mitch. It speaks of all that in life which is important. Is deeply touching and always to be treasured - Mitch's relationship with Morrie will change many lives - and maybe that is one man's life is meant to do - even from his bed - to pour eternal truths into the world dying of starvation - starved of true love - off the roundabout and into lifes true arms. Thank you Morrie and Mitch.
karthik

The most wonderful book I had ever read.
Monique

Tuesday’s With Morrie has quickly stolen my heart. This book made me laugh, cry, and more importantly made me think. I sit and wonder if only "coach" knew how greatly he impacted people one, two, three years after death. But somehow I think he always knew he would either in a book, or through spoken word.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!