Summer Sale! Save 20% today and get access to all our member benefits.

What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

There are currently 150 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Heffer

It rox!
Emily

Great book with a Great message of life and death!! Read it, and then read it again!!
Josh

A remarkable book for all ages. I dont usually read many books, however when my dad came to me and said you have to read this, I said sure. I couldnt put it down. We take advantage of life all too often, Morrie took advantage of the time he had.

Josh
myself at age 14

This book is inspirational and funny. But it is book in which you'll see that even when you are sick you can have fun. Its wonderful how one guy’s sickness yet motivation can change in so many ways.
Krissie

Tuesdays With Morrie was absolutly amazing. I have had the chance to experience what Mitch did in the book, learn about life's lessons through a mentor who was passing.
lynda sproles

This was a wonderful and quick read - to be read more than once - to savor more deeply the relationship between Mitch Albom and Professor Morrie Schwartz - to savor the truths that Morrie shared with Mitch. It speaks of all that in life which is important. Is deeply touching and always to be treasured - Mitch's relationship with Morrie will change many lives - and maybe that is one man's life is meant to do - even from his bed - to pour eternal truths into the world dying of starvation - starved of true love - off the roundabout and into lifes true arms. Thank you Morrie and Mitch.
karthik

The most wonderful book I had ever read.
Monique

Tuesday’s With Morrie has quickly stolen my heart. This book made me laugh, cry, and more importantly made me think. I sit and wonder if only "coach" knew how greatly he impacted people one, two, three years after death. But somehow I think he always knew he would either in a book, or through spoken word.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Night of Baba Yaga
    The Night of Baba Yaga
    by Akira Otani, Sam Bett
    When Yoriko Shindo gets into a brawl on a busy street in 1970s Tokyo, she has no idea what the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Anthropologists
    The Anthropologists
    by Aysegül Savas
    A documentary filmmaker, Asya is interested in the "unremarkable grace" of daily life, "the slow and...
  • Book Jacket: Mood Swings
    Mood Swings
    by Frankie Barnet
    This book begins with a bombastic premise. Seemingly fed up with the heating planet, the world's ...
  • Book Jacket: The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    The Ballad of Jacquotte Delahaye
    by Briony Cameron
    Our titular heroine's story begins in Yáquimo, Santo Domingo. Jacquotte Delahaye is a young ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.

These are not books, lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves

L T C O of the B