What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Michelle

BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ... IT HAS TAUGHT ME SOO MUCH ABOOUT LIFE AND LIFE'S VALUES... 5+++ ALL THE WAY!!
Julie Iser

One of the best books I have ever read, it showed me what is important in life
shorty

i love the book. definitely the best book ever, this will be a good book for lovers, and more best for those getting married. You'll learn all u need to learn about life.
ilda gega

the best book i ever read!
wohooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mizzdang

Great book. I found it hard to put down after the first couple of chapters. It is very inpsirational.
antolin

beautifully written; a book meant to make life bearable; impossible to put down; I'm a fan.
Janine

I loved the book!! I loved the fact that it had depth to it. In the beginning I had a lot of doubts about it because my AP English teacher made my class read for our reading project. On most occasions the books that my teacher had us read were terrible!! But this book I was able to read in a day when we were supposed to read it in like a month. I am so glad that I had the pleasure and oppurtuninty to read this book. It gave me a whole different look at life!!
joy de villa

its very nice!! it made me cry!!! :(

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!