What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Faith

i caught myself in tears alot of times while reading this book. my sister would glance once in a while, pretending to just check out something beside me. i told her she should read the book herself. this is a highly inspirational and life-changing book. no time would be wasted by reding it. only, you'd be gaining alot. Morrie, can i talk to you on tuesdays? *sigh*
|| ellen ||

this book is awesome and really made me think -- its extremely inspirational & i recommend for people of all ages to read & learn from Morrie Schwartz's wise words.
pauline

A very moving book that delves into many of life's situations beyond death..It is really more about living.
Amy

This book was very moving and heart felt. I didnt even really want to read it until a treacher of mine recomended it. Its one of the best books I have ever Opened!

just lovely, tears , laughter , joy ,sadness. This is a life, read this book and feed your soul.
aileencp

i really enjoying reading ur book.
i got inspired and change some insights in life.
fay

i never enjoyed reading books for school, but whe the teacher assigned us TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE i did no t want to put the book down. the book changed 99.9% of the way i live. the book teaches you many leasons in life . this book is a must read. i also cried ;) so please go buy the book or barrow it from someone or somewhere great job Mr. Albom
Rachelle Rene

It was a pleasure reading your book, from the moment I started reading, I didn't want to stop. I read it every night to myself and to my little niece, she also loved your book. I loved the theme of your book, "The Meaning of Life". I lke the way he talks about his family. I will recommend this book for everyone to read because once you start reading you won't let go.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia