What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 150 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Faith

i caught myself in tears alot of times while reading this book. my sister would glance once in a while, pretending to just check out something beside me. i told her she should read the book herself. this is a highly inspirational and life-changing book. no time would be wasted by reding it. only, you'd be gaining alot. Morrie, can i talk to you on tuesdays? *sigh*
|| ellen ||

this book is awesome and really made me think -- its extremely inspirational & i recommend for people of all ages to read & learn from Morrie Schwartz's wise words.
pauline

A very moving book that delves into many of life's situations beyond death..It is really more about living.
Amy

This book was very moving and heart felt. I didnt even really want to read it until a treacher of mine recomended it. Its one of the best books I have ever Opened!

just lovely, tears , laughter , joy ,sadness. This is a life, read this book and feed your soul.
aileencp

i really enjoying reading ur book.
i got inspired and change some insights in life.
fay

i never enjoyed reading books for school, but whe the teacher assigned us TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE i did no t want to put the book down. the book changed 99.9% of the way i live. the book teaches you many leasons in life . this book is a must read. i also cried ;) so please go buy the book or barrow it from someone or somewhere great job Mr. Albom
Rachelle Rene

It was a pleasure reading your book, from the moment I started reading, I didn't want to stop. I read it every night to myself and to my little niece, she also loved your book. I loved the theme of your book, "The Meaning of Life". I lke the way he talks about his family. I will recommend this book for everyone to read because once you start reading you won't let go.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...
  • Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C