Announcing our Top 20 Books of 2022

What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

jen

our class read the book and i thought it was a good book. I dont like to read and i Liked this book.
Tony

I think its a great book so far and I'm only almost half way through it. It's an assignment for my psychology class and I have to answer questions along with it. It's a book with a great and deep meaning but it's written to be easily understood by everyone.
Heather

Death has been a part of my life ever since I was young. I watched people around me, people I love pass on. I first had seen the movie in school and it touched me so much. One day I was looking through my friends mothers books when I came upon it. I borrowed it and I couldnt put it down. I read the book in a week. I cried reading it, I laughed at the things that morrie said. I recomend this book for EVERYONE!!! It made me realize alot of things that I need to do with my life. That I dont have to please everyone around me, to feel good about myself.
Danielle

I had to read this book for my general phycology class. I loved this book and the lessons of life that it teaches. The book made me laugh, cry, and ask questions to myself constantly. This book makes you face reality and that is why I enjoyed it so much.
Angel

Tuesdays with Morrie was an assignment for school. I was to read the book in March. I picked it up one cold day in January and never put it down until I got to the back cover.
I have to write a paper on how the book and the movie are different or the same. I can't wait to see the movie. I want to thank my teacher for picking this book. Thank you Paula!
Missy Forrest

Truly there are no words to describe the feeling you get about life in general and one man who touched hearts, including mine, while reading this book. I could not put the book down and actually read it in one day. I had someone like Morrie in my life until she passed away of a brain tumor and sharing my time and life with her taught me so many things about life that money could never purchase. If you have not read the book, please do. You will not regret it.
SMURFMAN

Tuesdays With Morrie has to be by far the best book I have ever read, seeing how I am 14, that doesn't say much.
Debbie

I thought this was one of the best books I have ever read. It was a book club selection and our group all loved it. It showed me the important things in life and what really matters- not the possessions you have or the money you earn, but the love you give and leave behind.

Join and Save 20%!

Become a member and
discover exceptional books.

• Book Jacket: I'm the Girl
    I'm the Girl
    by Courtney Summers
    YA author Courtney Summers doesn't believe in shielding her teenage readers from the world's darkest...
  • Book Jacket: They're Going to Love You
    by Kevin Wilson

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, a new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

W N, W Not

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities.