BookBrowse has a new look! Learn more about the update here.

What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom

• Buy This Book

About This Book

There are currently 150 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Melissa

To be quite honest, I have never liked reading. Whether it is for school or for "pleasure", reading has always been a chore to me. So the idea of summer reading for school did not please me. Why should I have to read when it was my time to be free? I resented it. However, it was my mom who suggested that I read this book. I figured, "Why not? It's short and it doesn't seem too bad." Well, bad was far from it. Tuesdays with Morrie completely changed my view on reading. For the first time in a long time, I actually enjoyed reading. The book made me feel like I was actually in the room with Morrie and Mitch during their Tuesday meetings having a conversation with them. The book not only inspired a love of reading within me once again, but also taught me so many lessons that I know I can apply to my own life. These are lessons that I will take with me and cherish forever.
Niki

This is the best book I have ever read. It has made me look at life from a different perspective. It has made me a better person.
Chris'sGirl

I had to read this book for my psychology class. It's really changed my outlook on a lot of things. It's an amazing book just have a box of tissues ready!!
Kyle

This is by far the best book I have ever read. It made me a better person and I will never forget it. I will continue to read this book once a year.
N.A. Pontanares

This book really inspires you to live your life to the fullest. It'll enlighten and give you insights on dealing with life.
This book motivates and somehow change my perspectives in life. A book about life, love, compassion and death.
Fabiola

No matter how old you are, how you are or what happened in your life, this story would help you to live better and to understand your life in a new perspective. It did it with me.
Micaela

This book is so powerful and full of inspirtation. I think it really changes the way that each of us looks at life and the way we live it. I can easily say that this is the best book I have ever read.
Lori

Tuesday with Morrie is the most inspirational books I have read in a long time. Once you open the book you will not want to put it down. The lessons of a dying old man who charmed us with his loving and spunky persona, teaching lifes lessons through love, compassion, forgiveness, and even death.

Join BookBrowse today to start
discovering exceptional books!
Find Out More

• Book Jacket: Blue Ruin
    Blue Ruin
    by Hari Kunzru
    Like Red Pill and White Tears, the first two novels in Hari Kunzru's loosely connected Three-...
  • Book Jacket: A Gentleman and a Thief
    A Gentleman and a Thief
    by Dean Jobb
    In the Roaring Twenties—an era known for its flash and glamour as well as its gangsters and ...
  • Book Jacket: Early Sobrieties
    Early Sobrieties
    by Michael Deagler
    Dennis Monk is sober now, and he expects some applause. Or at least some recognition that he's ...
  • Book Jacket: The Coin
    The Coin
    by Yasmin Zaher
    A popular choice for book jackets in recent years, perhaps especially in the historical fiction ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.
Lady Tan's Circle of Women
by Lisa See
Lisa See's latest historical novel, inspired by the true story of a woman physician from 15th-century China.

Members Recommend

The Very Long, Very Strange Life of Isaac Dahl
    by Bart Yates

A saga spanning 12 significant days across nearly 100 years in the life of a single man.

L T C O of the B

Win This Book
Win Smothermoss

Smothermoss by Alisa Alering

A haunting, imaginative, and twisting tale of two sisters and the menacing, unexplained forces that threaten them and their rural mountain community.