What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Melissa

To be quite honest, I have never liked reading. Whether it is for school or for "pleasure", reading has always been a chore to me. So the idea of summer reading for school did not please me. Why should I have to read when it was my time to be free? I resented it. However, it was my mom who suggested that I read this book. I figured, "Why not? It's short and it doesn't seem too bad." Well, bad was far from it. Tuesdays with Morrie completely changed my view on reading. For the first time in a long time, I actually enjoyed reading. The book made me feel like I was actually in the room with Morrie and Mitch during their Tuesday meetings having a conversation with them. The book not only inspired a love of reading within me once again, but also taught me so many lessons that I know I can apply to my own life. These are lessons that I will take with me and cherish forever.
Niki

This is the best book I have ever read. It has made me look at life from a different perspective. It has made me a better person.
Chris'sGirl

I had to read this book for my psychology class. It's really changed my outlook on a lot of things. It's an amazing book just have a box of tissues ready!!
Kyle

This is by far the best book I have ever read. It made me a better person and I will never forget it. I will continue to read this book once a year.
N.A. Pontanares

This book really inspires you to live your life to the fullest. It'll enlighten and give you insights on dealing with life.
This book motivates and somehow change my perspectives in life. A book about life, love, compassion and death.
Fabiola

No matter how old you are, how you are or what happened in your life, this story would help you to live better and to understand your life in a new perspective. It did it with me.
Micaela

This book is so powerful and full of inspirtation. I think it really changes the way that each of us looks at life and the way we live it. I can easily say that this is the best book I have ever read.
Lori

Tuesday with Morrie is the most inspirational books I have read in a long time. Once you open the book you will not want to put it down. The lessons of a dying old man who charmed us with his loving and spunky persona, teaching lifes lessons through love, compassion, forgiveness, and even death.

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: After Sappho
    After Sappho
    by Selby Wynn Schwartz

"Someone will remember us, I say, even in another time."
    —Sappho, fragment ...

• Book Jacket: City Under One Roof
    City Under One Roof
    by Iris Yamashita
    When a disembodied arm and leg wash ashore in Point Mettier, Alaska, most residents assume they ...
  • Book Jacket: We Deserve Monuments
    We Deserve Monuments
    by Jas Hammonds
    Jas Hammonds' debut young adult novel We Deserve Monuments provides a fresh look at the coming-of-...
    Factory Girls
    by Leslie T. Chang
    Considering the articles in recent years regarding toy recalls or melamine-tainted milk ...

The Mitford Affair
by Marie Benedict
An explosive novel of history's most notorious sisters, one of whom will have to choose: her country or her family?

Members Recommend

Moonrise Over New Jessup
    by Jamila Minnicks

"Jamila Minnicks pulled me into pages of history I'd never turned before."—Barbara Kingsolver

Wade in the Water
    by Nyani Nkrumah

A gripping debut novel of female power and vulnerability, race, and class set in a small Mississippi town in the early 1980s.

Ghost Season
    by Fatin Abbas

A beautifully orchestrated debut connecting five people caught in the crosshairs of conflict on the Sudanese border.

C To T Q

There is no worse robber than a bad book.