What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

michelle

The best!! Very inspirational! I really love it
Meghan Warren

I was to pick a classic book for my 10th grade English class, i wasnt too thrilled. I was just walking around the library and i saw Tuesdays With Morrie. It looked intresting but I wanst a big reader. I started reading it and it touched me. I found myself finishing it in a days time and in tears. It taught me alot about life and to look at it in a whole different perspective. Not to take things for granted and to say there is a brighter side to this situation. I realized not to be as sad for when people I love die but to say to myself... "Death ends a life, not a relationship."
yurick

jameses

Wow! If everyone could grasp the ideals of this book..........what a far better world we would have.
c!ege_28

The book is very inspirational!!! It shows some realities that people are afraid to face.
Lindsey

I couldn't put this book down, from the moment I started reading it. Anyone who had a teacher they loved no matter how young or old will like this book!

Hi all! It is Beej5
I am reading this book in school! It is such a sad book, and it has touched a piece of my heart! This book is such a great book, and many people could learn something from this and maybe they would take life slower...and they would be more considerate!
Thnx for listening!
Beej5

I'm 13 years old and read this book. Many people I know could learn a great deal from reading this book. Not only does it teach a lesson about life, but those people who usually open there mouth before they think about what they say might now. If you read this book you have my Word you wont be disapponited. And what is the world if you cant believe someones word!!!!!

Thanks for reading this,

Snubble

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
  • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...
    Yonder
    by Jabari Asim
    The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...

The Mitford Affair
by Marie Benedict
An explosive novel of history's most notorious sisters, one of whom will have to choose: her country or her family?

Members Recommend

River Sing Me Home
    by Eleanor Shearer

A remarkable debut about a mother's gripping journey across the Caribbean to find her stolen children in the aftermath of slavery.

Moonrise Over New Jessup
    by Jamila Minnicks

"Jamila Minnicks pulled me into pages of history I'd never turned before."—Barbara Kingsolver

This Other Eden
    by Paul Harding

A novel inspired by the true story of Malaga Island from the Pulitzer Prize–winning author of Tinkers.

It's A G T Me

Read the best books first...