What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

Austin Blackburn

This was a great book written by a good author.
Cassie

This book was insightful, perceptive, and life-changing. It really did change the way you thought on life and how to value the simple things. I'd reccomend it to anyone,
of all ages. Read this book!
Donna

Tuesday's with Morrie is by far the best book i have ever read. I sat down, and read it all in one sitting, it was phenomenal, inspirational, emotional, i can't describle how great this book was. I am only 17, but i have and will continue to reccomend this book to everyone i know. I lost the most important person in my life, my grandmother, in 1999, and this book really helped me to overcome her death, three years later. There are two quotes that really stick out in my mind, and they are

<< "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." >>

and

<< "When I'm gone, you talk and i'll listen" >>

Please read this book, it changed my view on so many things, and has honestly made me a better person.
Andrea

When I heard from my former teacher about this book, I was so intrigue to read it. She said this book was so inspirational. When I read the 1st page, it was beautiful until I read the rest of the pages. The book was so gOOd. It will change your perception in LIFE, & it will change your personality in some ways. And also, it will truly change your LIFE. ^_^;
laxgrl315

I thought that the book was very good. I had to read it for a summer reading porject for school. I think that Mitch was very lucky to have a professor like Morrie. The book was also very sad at the end. also my friend had read he same book for the summer reading project for school and we both thought that the book was very inspirational. I learned alot from the book. It is also very goods because Morrie was not afraid of death but alot of other people are but he took it as nothing and he thought that his time was done. mostly at the end of the book it made me cry but also it made me look at the world in a whole new perspective and see how great things are, like Morrie did. I would love to read it again and again.
Kaitlyn

I was assigned to read Tuesdays With Morrie for school. I am only 16 years old and I thought it was one of the best books I have ever read. It is truly a book for people of all ages. I highly reccomend it to everyone (no matter your age). I will take the lessons from Morrie with me throughout the rest of my life.
Tonya Taylor

Beautiful, sad, funny, inspirational, life-changing...this book is all of those things and even more. For me it summarized all the important things in life that I needed not only to hear but also to understand and absorb. It made me cry but most of all it made me SLOW DOWN, LISTEN and THINK about what my life's purpose is and what should be important to me...not things, not my job, not my house but family and people I love.

Morrie Schwartz has taught yet another student about life's greatest lesson...thank you Mitch Albom for bringing Morrie to the masses! And thanks to my dear friend who recommended I read this book!!
Amy G

I' am only a teenager, and I thought this was one of the best books I have read so far. I read it for school, and it only took me 2 days, I couldn't put it down! Once you start reading this book you can't put it down.

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    The World Keeps Ending, and the World Goes On
    by Franny Choi
    Calamity can cohabit with joy, and you and I have, on some plane, accepted that absurd reality. We ...
  • Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...
    Yonder
    by Jabari Asim
    The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...

The Mitford Affair
by Marie Benedict
An explosive novel of history's most notorious sisters, one of whom will have to choose: her country or her family?

Members Recommend

Margot
    by Wendell Steavenson

A young woman struggles to break free of her upper-class upbringing amid the whirlwind years of the sexual revolution.

This Other Eden
    by Paul Harding

A novel inspired by the true story of Malaga Island from the Pulitzer Prize–winning author of Tinkers.

Moonrise Over New Jessup
    by Jamila Minnicks

"Jamila Minnicks pulled me into pages of history I'd never turned before."—Barbara Kingsolver

It's A G T Me

Never read a book through merely because you have begun it