What readers think of Tuesdays With Morrie, plus links to write your own review.

Tuesdays With Morrie

Sep 1997, 192 pages

Oct 2002, 208 pages

There are currently 147 reader reviews for Tuesdays With Morrie

mEeH

i think it was a great bOok. i think it was very well written. i even tried to write tOo the person wh wrote this bOok but then it never went through.
Catheryn Caldwell

This book is amazing. I couldn't put it down. we were assigned to read it for one of my classes and never has a book touched me like this one. I wish I had someone like Morrie in my life, as do I'm sure many other people.
Rodney Graham

This book has become my guide to life. There are so many things that I can relate to. I wish I had a "Morrie" in my life.
Jim

It left me wanting more when i came to the end
Marie

I absolutely love this book. The first time I had to read it was in ninth grade for English class. My great grandfather and two aunts had passed away that year. This book really helps. I have learned so much. I read this novel at least twice every year now. The quote, "Death ends a life, not a relationship," is my favorite.
Jessica

I recieved a totally new perspective on life after reading this book. I strongly recommend it!
Francisca .N

This is the an exelent book
Danielle

THis book was excellent!

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: After Sappho
    After Sappho
    by Selby Wynn Schwartz

"Someone will remember us, I say, even in another time."
    —Sappho, fragment ...

• Book Jacket: City Under One Roof
    City Under One Roof
    by Iris Yamashita
    When a disembodied arm and leg wash ashore in Point Mettier, Alaska, most residents assume they ...
  • Book Jacket: We Deserve Monuments
    We Deserve Monuments
    by Jas Hammonds
    Jas Hammonds' debut young adult novel We Deserve Monuments provides a fresh look at the coming-of-...
    Factory Girls
    by Leslie T. Chang
    Considering the articles in recent years regarding toy recalls or melamine-tainted milk ...

The Mitford Affair
by Marie Benedict
An explosive novel of history's most notorious sisters, one of whom will have to choose: her country or her family?

Members Recommend

The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer & Josh Mensch

From two bestselling authors, the true story of the plot to kill Roosevelt, Stalin, and Churchill.

Wade in the Water
    by Nyani Nkrumah

A gripping debut novel of female power and vulnerability, race, and class set in a small Mississippi town in the early 1980s.

This Other Eden
    by Paul Harding

A novel inspired by the true story of Malaga Island from the Pulitzer Prize–winning author of Tinkers.

C To T Q

Flaming enthusiasm, backed up by horse sense and persistence, is the quality that most frequently makes for ...