What readers think of Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

Oct 2000, 380 pages

There are currently 70 reader reviews for Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

JOSH

preteen years
I think this was a good book and it is right the preteen years are definitely the most difficult years in your life going through all of those changes. And it is gonna happen no matter what. But it is the best thing that can happen to you. Your voice changes, you get taller, and everything.
******

its ok
Jade

My name is Jade and I'm 11years old
It really helps you with every day problems and it makes you feel luck. If you thought your life was bad think again. you can never Know what will happen in your life so this booked lets you know your not alone. THIS BOOK IS GREAT!
Me

Good book. I think it could've been better, though.
Kourtney Ford

It was a awsome book it showed me i have very little problems compared to others in the world. Being at the age of 12 you never know what to do so I looked at the book and it really helped. It is a awsome book take the time and read it. It does really help.
jennifer

HORRIBLE
nikki frias

yo, I luved this book, I just broke up with my bf, so it really really helped me get over it. I definetily recommed this book.

hiya my name is rebecca and i am 13 years old i just moved to manhatten and i picked up your book in one of there coffe on there BEST SELLERS list! I LOVE this book it is great expecally chickensoup for the preeteen soul tough stuff these are amazing authours!!i would abosoulutly recomend these books.................FOR EVERYONE!!!! this is the most grstest book i can relate to practiclly everything like boy problems and losing friends over nothing!even the being embarissed in front of your crush or your boyfriend!

Join BookBrowse today to start discovering exceptional books!

• Book Jacket: Bloodbath Nation
    Bloodbath Nation
    by Paul Auster
    In recent years, Booker Prize­–nominated novelist Paul Auster has increasingly turned to ...
  • Book Jacket: The Nazi Conspiracy
    The Nazi Conspiracy
    by Brad Meltzer, Josh Mensch
    The Nazi Conspiracy by Brad Meltzer and Josh Mensch was a big hit with our First Impressions readers...
    Yonder
    by Jabari Asim
    The captivating historical novel Yonder turns an intimate lens towards the tragedy and survivorship ...
  • Book Jacket: After Sappho
    After Sappho
    by Selby Wynn Schwartz

"Someone will remember us, I say, even in another time."
    —Sappho, fragment ...

The Mitford Affair
by Marie Benedict
An explosive novel of history's most notorious sisters, one of whom will have to choose: her country or her family?

Members Recommend

Margot
    by Wendell Steavenson

A young woman struggles to break free of her upper-class upbringing amid the whirlwind years of the sexual revolution.

Wade in the Water
    by Nyani Nkrumah

A gripping debut novel of female power and vulnerability, race, and class set in a small Mississippi town in the early 1980s.

Moonrise Over New Jessup
    by Jamila Minnicks

"Jamila Minnicks pulled me into pages of history I'd never turned before."—Barbara Kingsolver

It's A G T Me

Read the best books first, or you may not have a chance to read them at all.