What readers think of Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

Oct 2000, 350 pages

Oct 2000, 380 pages

There are currently 70 reader reviews for Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

Aryelle

There's no words to describe it... so u better read it to see if u might find a way to describe this precious book!!!!!
alesia

this is the best book ever. you should get this book if you didnt read it!!!!!!!!!!
Miriam

It is the best book ever
Pammy

Hi I'm Pammy I am reading Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul right now I am about half don with it. But I think that it is the GREATEST book ever. It makes me cry (I usually never cry at books) it makes me lauph and it makes me feel so lucky to have the family I do! I especaily like this one quote from section dying and death it said,'Never go to bed mad at someone because you never know when you will see them again' And I thought there where so many times I went to bed mad at someone and I shouldn't have because that quote is right. But god has blessed me my whole intire life and I am 10 years old NO one in my family has died. He has blessed me with a wonderful family to love and take care of me and I am going to do that in return. 10 years with no deaths!, I mean I have a 93 year old aunt and a 92 year old great grandma. THANKS CHICKEN SOUP! You have made me relize how lucky I am and tought me some wonderful lessons on life!

~ Pammy Jo Griswold~ -10
Danielle

I love this book. When first looking at it I frowned. I thought it was going to be one of those boring books where all you want to do is just throw it away. But it wasn't! It was an exellent book with adventure, love, tears, and so much more. It really is chicken soup for the soul.
Sophia brugeman

I think this book was the best. The details were great. If I could, I would write my own story. Check it out yourself.
Jacob

I love this book! My favorite stories are the ones in the Tough Stuff section!
victoria plourde

Dear Chicken soup writers,
I loved this book. It was a heart loving book. One question Do you have a chicken soup for the preeten soup journal?

Join and Save 20%!

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

Natural History
    by Andrea Barrett

W N, W Not

Happiness makes up in height for what it lacks in length.