What readers think of Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

Oct 2000, 350 pages

Oct 2000, 380 pages

There are currently 70 reader reviews for Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

~Allison~

This is the best book ever!!! Its my favorite book ever!
Teila

I liked this book a bunch. I am glad that I read it because it helped remind me that I am not the only kid out there who is going through a ton of changes, good, and bad. I reccomend this book to anybody, child or adult, because you can really learn a lot.
Sarah

Hi, I'm Sarah. The stories in Chichen Soup for the Preteen Soul made me believe I am not the only preteen weirdo in this world
This is the best book ever made for my age group. Sarah, Age 10
rachel

this book is WONDERFUL!!! I definantly reccomend it!

Its Super
Larissa

I think this is the best book EVER I really loved it
Conor

This book is great, it inspires people, helps people, shows people that they have emotional feelings. I loved the book, It really helped me show the inner me.

My favourite story in it was: Life Is Short by: Scott Kingler, sixteen.
It is about a bunch of people who go snowboarding and 1 of them (Gabe Moura) dosn't where a helmet and hits a skier. dies, donates all his organs to a bunch of people. For more information on Gabriel Moura, go to www.gabemoura.com

Live safe and be carful, al ways where helmets when doing sports that involve them.

Rawk On,
If you don't like me for who I am, then you don't like me for who I am, but
all you're gonna get is who I am -Avril Lavigne
Rachael

You should read this book it has amazing things about other preteens like us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join and Save 20%!

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

W N, W Not

Books are the carriers of civilization