What readers think of Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

mal

2 words
2 words : loved it
Cherry

this book is like whoa. I read it. And its ok.
*ChiCa*

I think this is a great book to me it is teaching people about
every thing "On Death And Dying" teaches alot about how we should respect what we have becuz u never kno wen you may loose them
Elizabeth

The book was well written. It show how lucky you are to have the things you have right now. That you do not have to go through the thing those kid have gone through.
Not Saying..Sorry

Text
I luv Chicken Soup Books!Their one of my favorite books
I recomend you to read it
missy

This book was great it helped me understand life and helped me go on and be happy.
Britian

this book was the greatest book i've ever read in my life i'd recomend this book to any preeteen and also chicken soup for the preeteen soul 2 that one was GREAT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! coulld someone tell me how to make your own story to put on a book?????????????????

*~ Britian~*
Mimi

I read this book and oh my gosh it was wonderful I f you knew someone who is not a very good person but still your "friend" you should give this book to her/him.wonderful Book!!!!!

Join and Save 20%!

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

W N, W Not

A library is thought in cold storage