What readers think of Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

Oct 2000, 350 pages

Oct 2000, 380 pages

There are currently 70 reader reviews for Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

Carissa Age 10

I only had to read up to page five and I already loved the book. Now I am on page 133 and I have just gotten the book on Saturday! My mom had wanted to get me the book for teens but didnt get to because she didnt have much money at the time. I am glad that she didnt to because I am not 13 and wont be for a while! Now I can't stop reading and my friend Briana loves the book to we like to read it aloud to each other! I know anyone that likes true,emotional,short, that even might be realated to their life will love this book. I hope you get and enjoy this book!
kisha

i loved reading this book i thought it was really cool and interesting.i loved hearing about other people and their stories
Jessica Marie Lindsey

Chicken Soup for the preteen souls is an awsome book. my favorite story is sbout gabe moura. I really enjoy reading that book now I am reading chicken soup for the teenage soul. Also i like chicken soup for the couples soul. I am going to start reading chicken soup for the teenage soul 2 next.
Amy

Chicken Soup for the Pre-Teen Soul, is a wonderful book. I read it when I'm feeling down, most of the stories in it, inspire, inlighten, or just make you smile. One of the storyies that made me cry, that I think someone already mentioned, Life is Short by one of Gabirel Moura's Best Friends. It made me cry, and yet it made me smile, and I became inspired by him. Everyone should read this book!
xoxo's!
Lonna

This is probably the best book I have ever read. It teaches about growing up, changes, and helps go through tough life problems. I recommend it to anyone who has trouble--this book covers almost anything.
Christian DeWitt

Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul is AWESOME! for young teenagers. It talks alot about Religous ,Godly things. You will someday LOVE the book. No matter what is going on in your life-this book will show you that you are not alone!
Tiffany

This was a very good book. I read all the stories and discovered that there are a lot of people out there that are going through things that I have never had to experience, and I have God to thank for that. But I am glad that people have written in and told people their life stories, it really shows other people what they can get through themselves. I really do recommend this book to all those who haven't read it! God Bless.
Jessica A. Carcamo

Hello, well I am starting to write you some stories about my life. The first one is called " Somehting to Remember". It;s about my grandfather dying. Another one is my "True Love" and it's about me and a guy who is older than me and I really like him. Another is about " Keeping my True Friend". It's about me and my best friend but I tell something I have never told her and need to. And about how I feel and to be true to a friend.
But other than that the book is really good and made me realize that the book had made me see that doing, saying, and mostly acts that could sort of change a life. And how important that life really is. Keep up the great work

JESSICA A. CARCAMO age12

by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Dinosaurs
    by Lydia Millet

"Tender but never sentimental, wearing its intelligence in a low-slung style, Dinosaurs is a garden of earthly delights."—Vogue

W N, W Not

The moment we persuade a child, any child, to cross that threshold into a library, we've changed their lives ...