What readers think of Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul, plus links to write your own review.

Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

There are currently 70 reader reviews for Chicken Soup For The Preteen Soul

lilliana

Its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bahama-Lama

I really love this book! It is awsome. I am going to try to get my friend to buy this fabulous book of stories. Chicken Soup is a cool collection. I've read a few of the other stories from Chicken Soup for the Fathers Soul, and for Kids Soul.
hannah daigle

The book Chicken Soup For The Preteen soul is the best. I love it because it finds the true person in you.
Becah

This book is so cool! I love it! It's really good! Read it!
jen

This is the best book ever!!!
jennifer

this is the best book ever and it made me cry at times when i read the death and dying parts.I like this book and i hope u do to it rules im 13 and im going to be 14 on april 23 2002 this year so im going to saret chicken soup for the teenage suol. i can't wait
Bree

This is the best book I'v ever read. You should take a look at it is you havent yet
haly

IT was the best book Ihave read. I was hopping to buy it but it was a little bit too much money. I was so happy when I lookin the school libary and it was there. Now all the girls iI now whats to read it. It was so so so so good Thank you so much.

Join and Save 20%!

Foster
    by Claire Keegan
    Dr. No
    by Percival Everett
    Percival Everett's novel Dr. No follows Wala Kitu, a professor of mathematics at Brown University ...

Honor
by Thrity Umrigar

Members Recommend

The Family Izquierdo
    by Rubén Degollado

A masterful debut that weaves together the lives of three generations of a Mexican American family bound by love, and a curse.

W N, W Not

If passion drives you, let reason hold the reins