Reader reviews and comments on The Notebook, plus links to write your own review.

by Nicholas Sparks

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks X
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Oct 1996, 214 pages
    Dec 1999, 226 pages

There are currently 124 reader reviews for The Notebook

Juju Y (10/18/11)

The Notebook
I first read the book and was eager to watch the movie. To my surprise it was as good as it was written. It breaks my heart every time I read or watch, it and I did not fail to cry. I have read and watched it countless times. It's like a written wish for all women and their daughter's too to have the kind of man like Noah's character to cherish her. It's like a women wish for her son to be one just like Noah, towards their wife. Thank you Nicholas. Love your books and have been my collection for life.
Jena (08/29/11)

The Notebook
I have seen the movie and fell in love with it. I never expected it to be so good. My favorite part is the fight scene. I love the movie so much and the book I can't wait for it to come on again.
Nasser Alzaby (04/26/11)

Great Love
Hello Everyone, I would like to just share you my thoughts about this novel.
when I started reading this novel I thought I am kind of reading my biography. In fact, this novel shows that sometimes love can last a lifetime. Nicholas did great job when he indicates this young love story struggling to keep existing when Allie and Noah, who are main characters, came from different worlds to face all the challenge together to keep their love forever. In this novel there are different themes such as racism, parent control, love, determination, and sacrifice. I really recommend this novel strongly. It is one of those books we keep in our home library.

I would like to say thank you Nicholas for this amazing work you introduced it to us.
Petronella (04/01/11)

The Notebook
This book is my favourite. I just love it.I am not really into sweet stories,but this one just caught my heart.
princess fontanilla (02/20/11)

nice love(-)
Wow. it is so magical story ... I had ever read...I like it very much . when Noah and Allie were first night that they met together in the carnival and their were happy together ... I was amazed when Noah asked Allie to dance with him in the middle of the road...
Catiez Katz (12/07/10)

Awsome:)
I am a 13 year old and i think this book is one of the best Nicholas Sparks book I have read. It is so touching, and goes into very good detail. I would totally advise this book to any teen or adult it is so awesome believe me.The first I read was Dear John and then I got obsessed with Nicholas Spark's books. My mom calls me a book worm.
carmen (11/22/10)

book & movie
Although I did not fully read the book, as I watched the movie I noticed they did not change much of the story only simple parts. I am glad of this because I much rather it be mainly the same. Personally I enjoyed the movie because it had a little more spark and you where able to see everything playout right in front of you. However I did enjoy the book and applaud Nicholas Sparks greatly. This story was touching and very well written, it is also hugely creative. Nick Cassavetes did a fantastic job at recreating the most romantic story I have ever read! No matter how many times I read this book or watch the movie it will always impress me and touch me on so many different levels.
Christy Wilson (10/09/10)

OMG(:
This is one of my favorite books. I have read it over ten times. The movie is great toO, but the book; well I fell in love. I think everyone should read this book. It is very detailed and just amazing

• Book Jacket: Sunburn
    Sunburn
    by Laura Lippman
    Crime writer Laura Lippman is both prolific and versatile. After spending years as a reporter for ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us