Reader reviews and comments on The Notebook, plus links to write your own review.

The Notebook

by Nicholas Sparks

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Oct 1996, 214 pages
    Dec 1999, 226 pages

There are currently 123 reader reviews for The Notebook

Babs (02/16/05)

I love 'The Notebook' it's my favourite!
kin (01/26/05)

a good book
Sarah (01/12/05)

It is my favorite book by Nicholas Sparks! I also love the sequal The Wedding!
Amber (01/09/05)

This book was absoulty heart warming. Its inspiring too it teaches you never to give up on love and that you really dont ever forget about your first love. I have to say you've probably outdone yourself this time the book was awesome. I really hope you write more books like this one keep up the good work.
amanda (01/08/05)

One of the best books i have read!!
Jennelle Valentino (01/06/05)

I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. Well written and emphasized the meaning of true love.
Ashley (01/02/05)

One of the best stories I have ever read....The best love story by far
Shauhn (01/01/05)

Excellent. I loved, loved, loved it. It's has such a sad but romantic storyline.

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo

A Piece of the World
    by Christina Baker Kline

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

It is among the commonplaces of education that we often first cut off the living root and then try to replace its ...

K Your F C