MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on The Notebook, plus links to write your own review.

The Notebook

by Nicholas Sparks

The Notebook

Oct 1996, 214 pages
    Dec 1999, 226 pages

There are currently 123 reader reviews for The Notebook

Babs (02/16/05)

I love 'The Notebook' it's my favourite!
kin (01/26/05)

a good book
Sarah (01/12/05)

It is my favorite book by Nicholas Sparks! I also love the sequal The Wedding!
Amber (01/09/05)

This book was absoulty heart warming. Its inspiring too it teaches you never to give up on love and that you really dont ever forget about your first love. I have to say you've probably outdone yourself this time the book was awesome. I really hope you write more books like this one keep up the good work.
amanda (01/08/05)

One of the best books i have read!!
Jennelle Valentino (01/06/05)

I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. Well written and emphasized the meaning of true love.
Ashley (01/02/05)

One of the best stories I have ever read....The best love story by far
Shauhn (01/01/05)

Excellent. I loved, loved, loved it. It's has such a sad but romantic storyline.

The Second Mrs. Hockaday

by Robert Harris
  • Book Jacket: A Question of Mercy
    A Question of Mercy
    by Elizabeth Cox
    Authors leave little gifts for readers, which seem to turn up at the exact right moment. Perhaps a ...

H W S W T Devil S H A L S