Reader reviews and comments on The Notebook, plus links to write your own review.

The Notebook

by Nicholas Sparks

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Oct 1996, 214 pages
    Dec 1999, 226 pages

There are currently 124 reader reviews for The Notebook

Sarah (02/16/05)

I read this book before the movie, altough the movie is excellent, I recommend the book first. It will explain some things the movie does not.
Babs (02/16/05)

I love 'The Notebook' it's my favourite!
kin (01/26/05)

a good book
Sarah (01/12/05)

It is my favorite book by Nicholas Sparks! I also love the sequal The Wedding!
Amber (01/09/05)

This book was absoulty heart warming. Its inspiring too it teaches you never to give up on love and that you really dont ever forget about your first love. I have to say you've probably outdone yourself this time the book was awesome. I really hope you write more books like this one keep up the good work.
amanda (01/08/05)

One of the best books i have read!!
Jennelle Valentino (01/06/05)

I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. Well written and emphasized the meaning of true love.
Ashley (01/02/05)

One of the best stories I have ever read....The best love story by far

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Good Me Bad Me

by Alison McGhee

Win The Wisdom of Sundays

The Wisdom of Sundays
by Oprah Winfrey

Life-changing insights from super soul conversations.

A Good M I H T F