Reader reviews and comments on The Notebook, plus links to write your own review.

The Notebook

by Nicholas Sparks

The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks X
The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks

Oct 1996, 214 pages
    Dec 1999, 226 pages

There are currently 124 reader reviews for The Notebook

Sarah (02/16/05)

I read this book before the movie, altough the movie is excellent, I recommend the book first. It will explain some things the movie does not.
Babs (02/16/05)

I love 'The Notebook' it's my favourite!
kin (01/26/05)

a good book
Sarah (01/12/05)

It is my favorite book by Nicholas Sparks! I also love the sequal The Wedding!
Amber (01/09/05)

This book was absoulty heart warming. Its inspiring too it teaches you never to give up on love and that you really dont ever forget about your first love. I have to say you've probably outdone yourself this time the book was awesome. I really hope you write more books like this one keep up the good work.
amanda (01/08/05)

One of the best books i have read!!
Jennelle Valentino (01/06/05)

I thoroughly enjoyed this novel. Well written and emphasized the meaning of true love.
Ashley (01/02/05)

One of the best stories I have ever read....The best love story by far

• Book Jacket: A Land of Permanent Goodbyes

• Book Jacket: Educated
    by Tara Westover

The House of Broken Angels
    by Luis Alberto Urrea

The definitive Mexican-American immigrant story from an acclaimed storyteller.

Sometimes I Lie