What readers think of The Tale of Despereaux, plus links to write your own review.

The Tale of Despereaux

Apr 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 86 reader reviews for The Tale of Despereaux

Devin V

The tale of Despereaux
All in all this has to be the best book i have read in the twelve years of my life.
The One

My Review
Two Thumbs WAY up!!! I thought this is a great book for ALL ages young and old, who ever can read it. Ms. DiCamillo is a great writer who could direct in movies the way she enters feeling and mood into a book. Because of Winn-Dixie made a wonderful movie and so does Tale of Despereaux. She should continue and create more book to become world favorites!!! (Ages9-99)
Skylar Lane Maneely

The Tale of Desereaux
It is the best book ever and I have read it over three times and I want every one to read it. It is the best book in the world and it is about a mouse with huge ears and a princess. I love this book it ROCKS!
Livie Anderson

wonderful!
This book is a very interesting book. I thought that it was such a great book that I thought that I should read it again or pass it on to one of my family members. I gave the book for my mom to read, and she absolutely loved it! Now, my grandma is reading it. It was just a wonderful book!
Sabrina

The Tale Of Despereaux
An outstanding novel who anyone would enjoy and cherish!!!
Gessica

GREAT BOOK
This book is one you (even if you don't read much at all) will love to read any time. It is a great book and as a student I must say I LOVED THAT BOOK!!! It was about the 2nd best ever book the fourth grade @ my school has ever read!! Because of Winn-dixie is probably my favorite book we've read.
Steph12

AWESOME!!!
I think this book is great for all ages. Even if parents read it to their children, you cannot put the book down. Thrilling, romantic, and suspenseful. You are in for a HUGE treat!!!
shannon

GOOD!
I love this book! It is such a cute story and it is entertaining along with teaching didactic values!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia