What readers think of The Tale of Despereaux, plus links to write your own review.

The Tale of Despereaux

Apr 2006, 272 pages

There are currently 86 reader reviews for The Tale of Despereaux

Book Star

Tale Of Despereaux
This book was very well written. I love the story line and the plot. I especially like how all the characters effected one another. Overall I give this book two thumbs up! I absolutely loved it and recommend anyone who is a big reader to read this book.
Sean

Amzing
I love this book and had summer reading it was my fave book!
Laynie Caldwell

My opinion
In my opinion I thought Dicamillo did a wonderful job with writing the three books on each character. She made the book come alive with all the descriptive and different settings in her book.

I have always loved the "Tale Of Despereaux".
When I was in the third grade my teacher read me this book, so I decided I needed to get a closer look into the story so I read it over the summer. To my interest I absolutely loved it! Kate keep writing those books!
Haris Ali

Very Good
This book is easy to understand and it is the kind of book which makes me want to read more.
Bogadel

How good was the book?
To me, the book was really good. I haven't seen the movie yet but I plan to. The book was full of mystery and suspense and I loved the way the author addressed you. too me I give it 5 stars
Gabriella

Awesome
I loved the movie and the book. They where so good! I just want to see it again over and over again! You should read it because it is a awesome book and the movie too. So read it and see the movie!
hannah

awesome
This book is so awesome! I loved it.
hussain

Tale of despereaux
In my opinion the tale of Despereaux was cooliasso! I made that word up. Anyway I think this was a fabulous book. I read it to my grandchildren and they wanted me to read it again. Chow! Cooliasso! Tenada!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...
  • Book Jacket: The Story of Russia