What readers think of The Wanderer, plus links to write your own review.

The Wanderer

Apr 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 86 reader reviews for The Wanderer

deanna

the wanderer
My fav character in the book was Sophie. I never wanted the to end. I almost fell of my seat reading it.
Kate

5 star
This book was great I didn't want it to end. This book left me on the edge of my seat at all times of the book all I have to say is this was just a great book.
michael

The wanderer by sharon ceech
What does Sophie's mother do when Sophie calls? (from Section III - The Island)
Caleigh Pietlicki

The Wanderer
I think the wanderer is a great book. I loved it so so much, and hope any one who is out there reading this will love this book too. This book about The Wanderer is an inspirational and imaginative book for all ages. I am not a expert at writing reviews but I hope that you do like The Wanderer in the same way I did cause its awesomely awesome. Sophie and her three uncles and two cousins sail across the ocean to England to visit there grandpa Bompie. along the way the crew share stories, talents, and interests. They do get in some fights but they get through them slowly.
Beauty Tombler

Very Good
This is a very fun, good, interesting book for kids, I got this book off the shelf to read with my little sister and she enjoyed it a lot! Easy to understand and thrilling!
:))Sabrina

The Wanderer Review
I loved this book! My class and I read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech, and I thought it was a great book! I read The Wanderer for a book report I was doing, and absolutely loved her writing style for the book. It was intimate and made me want to read more, and I would suggest this book to anyone who hasn't read it. :)
ellie:)

great book
I loved this book so much it had a great plot ,and I was very happy I picked off the shelf at the library. This is a great book about a 13 year old girl named Sophie who lost her parents when she was little and got a new family many years later who love her very much!
Readerofcreech

AWESOME!!
I loved this book because of the emotional factors Creech has once again put into words. I have also read Chasing Rebird, Walk Two Moons, and many others!! Loved them all!!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: The Facemaker
    The Facemaker
    by Lindsey Fitzharris
    The summer of 1914 saw the beginning of World War I, the bloody conflict known as the 'war to end ...
  • Book Jacket: How to Read Now
    How to Read Now
    by Elaine Castillo
    Toni Morrison once wrote, 'My project rises from delight, not disappointment.' This remark appeared ...
  • Book Jacket: Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow
    Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow
    by Gabrielle Zevin
    It's been more than 20 years since Michael Chabon's The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Klay won ...
  • Book Jacket: Cult Classic
    Cult Classic
    by Sloane Crosley
    At a trendy Chinese restaurant in downtown Manhattan, Lola, the protagonist of Sloane Crosley's ...

Members Recommend

Dirt Creek
    by Hayley Scrivenor

"A heart-wrenching mystery, Scrivenor's remarkable sense of place brings Dirt Creek to life. A stellar debut."
    —Jane Harper,

Some of It Was Real
    by Nan Fischer

A psychic on the verge of stardom and a cynical journalist are brought together by secrets that threaten to tear them apart.

The silence between the notes is as important as the notes themselves.

N I, ands, O B