What readers think of The Wanderer, plus links to write your own review.

The Wanderer

Apr 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 86 reader reviews for The Wanderer

deanna

the wanderer
My fav character in the book was Sophie. I never wanted the to end. I almost fell of my seat reading it.
Kate

5 star
This book was great I didn't want it to end. This book left me on the edge of my seat at all times of the book all I have to say is this was just a great book.
michael

The wanderer by sharon ceech
What does Sophie's mother do when Sophie calls? (from Section III - The Island)
Caleigh Pietlicki

The Wanderer
I think the wanderer is a great book. I loved it so so much, and hope any one who is out there reading this will love this book too. This book about The Wanderer is an inspirational and imaginative book for all ages. I am not a expert at writing reviews but I hope that you do like The Wanderer in the same way I did cause its awesomely awesome. Sophie and her three uncles and two cousins sail across the ocean to England to visit there grandpa Bompie. along the way the crew share stories, talents, and interests. They do get in some fights but they get through them slowly.
Beauty Tombler

Very Good
This is a very fun, good, interesting book for kids, I got this book off the shelf to read with my little sister and she enjoyed it a lot! Easy to understand and thrilling!
:))Sabrina

The Wanderer Review
I loved this book! My class and I read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech, and I thought it was a great book! I read The Wanderer for a book report I was doing, and absolutely loved her writing style for the book. It was intimate and made me want to read more, and I would suggest this book to anyone who hasn't read it. :)
ellie:)

great book
I loved this book so much it had a great plot ,and I was very happy I picked off the shelf at the library. This is a great book about a 13 year old girl named Sophie who lost her parents when she was little and got a new family many years later who love her very much!
Readerofcreech

AWESOME!!
I loved this book because of the emotional factors Creech has once again put into words. I have also read Chasing Rebird, Walk Two Moons, and many others!! Loved them all!!

One-Month Free

Discover books that
entertain, engage & enlighten.

• Book Jacket: The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette
    by Stephanie Dray
    The Women of Chateau Lafayette, Stephanie Dray's latest work of historical fiction, revolves around ...
  • Book Jacket: Windhall
    Windhall
    by Ava Barry
    Ava Barry's debut mystery novel Windhall is centered around the salacious murder of a starlet named ...
  • Book Jacket: Libertie
    Libertie
    by Kaitlyn Greenidge
    Kaitlyn Greenidge burst onto the literary scene in 2016 with her award-winning novel, We Love You, ...
    Kim Jiyoung, Born 1982
    by Cho Nam-joo, Jamie Chang
    'Kim Jiyoung is thirty-three years old, thirty-four Korean age. She got married three years ago and ...

Raft of Stars
    by Andrew J. Graff

A timeless story of loss, hope, and adventure set against the vividly rendered landscape of the Upper Midwest.

The Widow Queen
    by Elzbieta Cherezinska

The epic story of an 11th century Polish queen whose life and name were all but forgotten until now.

The Mountains Sing
by Nguyen Phan Que Mai
Winner of the 2020 BookBrowse Debut Novel Award: A multi-generational tale set in Viet Nam.
Win This Book!
Win The Beauty of Your Face

A New York Times Notable Book of 2020

"Stunning.… A timely family saga with faith and forgiveness at its core."
Marie Claire