What readers think of The Wanderer, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

by Sharon Creech

The Wanderer by Sharon Creech X
The Wanderer by Sharon Creech

Apr 2000, 288 pages

Apr 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 87 reader reviews for The Wanderer

steph

I agree, it wasn't as good as her other books, but it was still a wonderful book!
Kobe

the Wander
Kind of boring, but I love it!
Hillary

The Wanderer
Well to tell you guys the truth I thought it was a bit boring, confusing, and had no main idea. I do like the author though because I read her other book called ' Walk To moons' a very geed story, it makes you think about it. I recommend that book way more.
Julianna Flanigan

The Wanderer
I'm still reading "The Wanderer" in my reading class and I don't really understand the meaning of the story but the rest is pretty good so far.
tc~

it was an okay book.but sharon creech has written better books. =)
Mallory

The book the wanderer was OK!! I don't hink itshould've won a newberr though. I had t read it for a report,a nd i thought I'd get it because I liked "Walk Two Moons" I was dissapointed
Kendra

This Book Is boaring!!! I had to do it for a book report!!!
Sarah

This book was good, but it wasn't as good as Sharon Creech's other books like Bloomability and Walk Two Moons. Those are my favorite books!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Sicilian Inheritance
    The Sicilian Inheritance
    by Jo Piazza
    Sara Marsala is going through a rough patch, to say the least. In the process of divorcing from her ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light Eaters
    The Light Eaters
    by Zoë Schlanger
    The human race is completely dependent on plants. Many people, however, give little thought to ...
  • Book Jacket: Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    by J Drew Lanham
    As a recipient of the MacArthur "Genius" Grant, and a Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Master ...
  • Book Jacket: Glorious Exploits
    Glorious Exploits
    by Ferdia Lennon
    Lampo and Gelon are two unemployed potters in their thirties whose lives are spent between their ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Only the Beautiful
by Susan Meissner
A heartrending story about a young mother’s fight to keep her daughter, and the terrible injustice that tears them apart.

Members Recommend

This Strange Eventful History
    by Claire Messud

An immersive, masterful story of a family born on the wrong side of history.

The Stolen Child
    by Ann Hood

An unlikely duo ventures through France and Italy to solve the mystery of a child’s fate.

Win This Book
Win Only the Brave

Only the Brave by Danielle Steel

A powerful, sweeping historical novel about a courageous woman in World War II Germany.

F T a T