What readers think of The Wanderer, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Apr 2000, 288 pages

Apr 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 87 reader reviews for The Wanderer

-Leah

I LOVE this book! It's is so cool. It taught me so much. I rate this book out of 1-5 (1-bad 5-excellent) a 10.
Shannon

This was the best book that i have ever read in my life!!
Linds

I thought this bok was excelent, I'm even doing it for my book report at school! Everybody should read it!
shar

i think this book is cool and adventure it was a good book to read! ^_^
Geneva

I thought this book was an outstanding example of a great book. Creech knows how to portray characters well. The characters are real life and are not a fake happy family. There is always some kind of realistic conflict between them. I loved this book!
joshua

It was great I loved it. It had a lot of mysterious things.
Gymnast

I thought that the wanderer was a fasinating book. It made me feel like I was with Sophie, on The Wanderer. I love it! Hint: Sharon, if you read this, I just want you to know I have read all your books, and love them all!! And I can't wait for your newest novel to come out.
chelly

This book makes you want to keep on reading!! Sharon Creech has created a masterpiece!! This book is one of her best!
Mystery, Adventure and Drama are created in her words!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Sicilian Inheritance
    The Sicilian Inheritance
    by Jo Piazza
    Sara Marsala is going through a rough patch, to say the least. In the process of divorcing from her ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light Eaters
    The Light Eaters
    by Zoë Schlanger
    The human race is completely dependent on plants. Many people, however, give little thought to ...
  • Book Jacket: Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    by J Drew Lanham
    As a recipient of the MacArthur "Genius" Grant, and a Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Master ...
  • Book Jacket: Glorious Exploits
    Glorious Exploits
    by Ferdia Lennon
    Lampo and Gelon are two unemployed potters in their thirties whose lives are spent between their ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Romantic Comedy
by Curtis Sittenfeld
A comedy writer's stance on love shifts when a pop star challenges her assumptions in this witty and touching novel.

Members Recommend

Daughters of Shandong
    by Eve J. Chung

Eve J. Chung's debut novel recounts a family's flight to Taiwan during China's Communist revolution.

The Stolen Child
    by Ann Hood

An unlikely duo ventures through France and Italy to solve the mystery of a child’s fate.

Win This Book
Win Only the Brave

Only the Brave by Danielle Steel

A powerful, sweeping historical novel about a courageous woman in World War II Germany.

F T a T