MLA Platinum Award Press Release

Reader reviews and comments on Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Daddy's Little Girl

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

Kigome96

Daddy's Little Girl!
This book was amazing! Once I finished it I called my dad and when he asked what it was he paused. Then he said he had that book in his garage and he read it and it was so nice to talk to my dad about a book. Especially one like this.
bee

daddys little girl
This book is awesome. My daughter read it and she loved it!
Lindsey

Awesome
I had to choose a book for English class, and I don't own a lot of books, but my brother does. I am mostly into mysteries and this one was a perfect book. I have to admit that at some points, it's dry but mostly it's heated. I would recommend this book to people who mostly like mysteries and murder stories. I am only 12 years old, and I may sound mature and I am for my age. It's hard to find the books that interesting for my but that are also modest and do not contain anything that is inappropriate for me.
Mimi

Very Entertaining
I'm only 17 years old and not very fond of reading novels. The only time I do is when I have to for English class. I was assigned to pick any Mary Higgins Clark novel and this was the one I chose. It was totally captivating, I read it in one weekend. For someone like me, that's a miracle. So if you like reading mysteries this is definitely one I would recommend. She tries to make you think the murderer is between 3 different men, and you believe everybody's side! The ending is very good as well, it doesn't leave you confused.
Grace

Suspencefully Delicious
This is definitely one of my favorite books. We have it in our school library, and I never even thought about picking it up until I ran out of books to read. The first time I started it I was 9, and it got a little scary, so I stopped. Then, this October, I started reading it again, and finished it in 2 days. There really was never a dull moment. Some more exciting than others, but all fascinating. If I, an 11 year old, love this book, and can tell a good summary about it, I bet millions of other people love this book. It was very easy to comprehend, too. I've recommended it to a bunch of my friends. Even my g-parents. You have got to read it!!!!!
Rachel

Daddy's Little girl
This was the only book that I have ever read that I completed in a night. I could not put it down. It was suspense, drama, and a wonderful ending. Mary Higgins Clark is a wonderful writer and I will continue to read her books.
Maggie

A Non-Stop Page Turner
I picked this book out of my grandmothers book shelf, and was unable to put it down. Page after page, a mystery was found, and many times I questioned what would come out at the end. After reading the book, I was left with chills, and now I'm making others read it.
Paise

Daddys Little Girl Mary Higgins Clark
Oh my gosh I am only 11 and this is the first novel I have read , but I know it will be the best!!! It was so tense I got to the last part and I could not put the book down because I wanted to finish it so badly! This is the best book I have ever read! Mary Higgins Clark you go gettem! Right after I finished the book, I went to the internet and looked up reviews to see who loved this book! I have recommended it to all of my friends! I have got all of her books lined up to read! Thank you God for Mary Higgins Clark or else I would not love to read now!

• Book Jacket: How to Build a Heart
    How to Build a Heart
    by Maria Padian
    Maria Padian is well-known for her motif of exploring teen reactions to social issues. Her novel ...
  • Book Jacket: Follow Me to Ground
    by Sue Rainsford
    Ada and her father are human-like beings who age slowly and possess the power to heal all illness. ...
  • Book Jacket: Children of the Land
    Children of the Land
    by Marcelo Hernandez Castillo
    In this exquisitely crafted memoir, Marcelo Hernandez Castillo describes coming of age as a young ...
  • Book Jacket: A Good Neighborhood
    A Good Neighborhood
    by Therese Anne Fowler
    After fictionalized biographies of Zelda Fitzgerald (Z, 2013) and Alva Vanderbilt (A Well-Behaved ...

The Sun Down Motel
    by Simone St. James

The chilling new novel from the national bestselling and award-winning author of The Broken Girls.

Father of Lions
    by Louise Callaghan

A true-to-life narrative of one man's remarkable quest to save the Mosul Zoo.

Father of Lions
by Louise Callaghan

A true-to-life narrative of one man's remarkable quest to save the Mosul Zoo.

Win The Lost Family

The Lost Family
by Libby Copeland

A deeply reported look at the rise of home genetic testing and the seismic shock it has had on individual lives.

A F I Need I A F I