What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

Kelly Miller

I love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katrina

This book was very nicely written. Just when I thought figured out who the real killer was....<edited to remove plot spoiler....>. It wasn't really a mystery story, but it was about someone fighting for what they believe was right.
Jesi

This was a wonderful book along with all the other books she has written. I definately recommend this book
Mary

I really think that this is an awesome book. I couldn't put it down! I just couldn't stop reading it! I know it may seem kinda dumb for me because I'm only 13, but Daddy's Little Girl is an awesome book to read. Anyone would love it. Before I read this book I was reading the first Left Behind book and I wasn't nearly as interested in it as I am in this. This book is great!
Anisa

I just loved this book it was the best book like Ever so thats y i give it a 1000000 outta 5Text
Jessica

This book is one of my favorites! I love how you are so creative and the endings of the books are always different than what one would expect it to be. All of your books are like that and once I start reading one I cant put it down untill I finish reading it! I hope you write more books in the future!
Sania

This was the first book i have read from Mary Higgins Clark. I thought that it was reallly good. I liked the story alot and would like read more of her books. When i was reading the book i didn't want to put it down until i finished!!
Meaghan

This was one of the best books I have ever read. I am only in eigth grade and up until now never liked mystery books. Daddy's Little Girl deffinatly changed that for me. It is suspenseful and grabs your attention. I could not put down the book until i finished!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Sicilian Inheritance
    The Sicilian Inheritance
    by Jo Piazza
    Sara Marsala is going through a rough patch, to say the least. In the process of divorcing from her ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light Eaters
    The Light Eaters
    by Zoë Schlanger
    The human race is completely dependent on plants. Many people, however, give little thought to ...
  • Book Jacket: Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    by J Drew Lanham
    As a recipient of the MacArthur "Genius" Grant, and a Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Master ...
  • Book Jacket: Glorious Exploits
    Glorious Exploits
    by Ferdia Lennon
    Lampo and Gelon are two unemployed potters in their thirties whose lives are spent between their ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Familiar
by Leigh Bardugo
From the #1 New York Times bestselling author Leigh Bardugo comes a spellbinding novel set in the Spanish Golden Age.

Members Recommend

The Stolen Child
    by Ann Hood

An unlikely duo ventures through France and Italy to solve the mystery of a child’s fate.

This Strange Eventful History
    by Claire Messud

An immersive, masterful story of a family born on the wrong side of history.

Win This Book
Win Only the Brave

Only the Brave by Danielle Steel

A powerful, sweeping historical novel about a courageous woman in World War II Germany.

F T a T