What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Daddy's Little Girl

by Mary Higgins Clark

Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark X
Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

Kelly Miller

I love this book!!!!!!!!!!!!
Katrina

This book was very nicely written. Just when I thought figured out who the real killer was....<edited to remove plot spoiler....>. It wasn't really a mystery story, but it was about someone fighting for what they believe was right.
Jesi

This was a wonderful book along with all the other books she has written. I definately recommend this book
Mary

I really think that this is an awesome book. I couldn't put it down! I just couldn't stop reading it! I know it may seem kinda dumb for me because I'm only 13, but Daddy's Little Girl is an awesome book to read. Anyone would love it. Before I read this book I was reading the first Left Behind book and I wasn't nearly as interested in it as I am in this. This book is great!
Anisa

I just loved this book it was the best book like Ever so thats y i give it a 1000000 outta 5Text
Jessica

This book is one of my favorites! I love how you are so creative and the endings of the books are always different than what one would expect it to be. All of your books are like that and once I start reading one I cant put it down untill I finish reading it! I hope you write more books in the future!
Sania

This was the first book i have read from Mary Higgins Clark. I thought that it was reallly good. I liked the story alot and would like read more of her books. When i was reading the book i didn't want to put it down until i finished!!
Meaghan

This was one of the best books I have ever read. I am only in eigth grade and up until now never liked mystery books. Daddy's Little Girl deffinatly changed that for me. It is suspenseful and grabs your attention. I could not put down the book until i finished!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale&#8201;/&#8201;Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...

Carolina Moonset
by Matt Goldman
An engrossing novel about family, memories and secrets too dangerous to stay hidden.

Members Recommend