What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Daddy's Little Girl

by Mary Higgins Clark

Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark X
Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

mari

Daddy's little girl was an amazing book. Not only did it show the commpassion Elle had towards her sister' death, it also showed how determined and brave she was to keep
her killer in jail. She went through so much trauma yet still kept her cool. Also the way her half brother protected her and brought her closer to her father. Mary Higgins Clark is an extroardinary writer!!!
Billy Bob Thornton

I thought this book was great!!! Mary Higgins Clark made this book very suspenseful..
Stephanie L.

This book was amazing! I did not always enjoy reading, however, when I read Daddy's Little Girl I became hooked! Mary Higgins Clark is my favorite author! For those that rated this book as one of your favorite i suggest reading I'll Be Seeing You and Remember Me also written by Mary Higgins Clark!
Jeanie

I read the rewiew of this book and thought it would be an ok book to read for a school project. But, after reading this book i totally fell inlove with it and mary higgins clark. I've passed down to all my friends and they all loved it. My mother even read it and said that she was an awsome writer. Ever since then my mother, my friends, and i are only reading her books. i think she an awsome writer.
Judy

After reading this book, she became my favorite author!!
Coco

I loved this book, it kept my interest and it kept getting better everytime I turned the page.
Dena Magallanes

I thought that Daddy's Girl was great! Several times while in the midst of reading I was tempted to skip through to the last few pages to find out how the story ended. I'm glad that I didn't let my curiosity get the best of me--the ending was definately not what I would have expected!
michelle m.

best book ever read

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...

The Ways We Hide