What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

mari

Daddy's little girl was an amazing book. Not only did it show the commpassion Elle had towards her sister' death, it also showed how determined and brave she was to keep
her killer in jail. She went through so much trauma yet still kept her cool. Also the way her half brother protected her and brought her closer to her father. Mary Higgins Clark is an extroardinary writer!!!
Billy Bob Thornton

I thought this book was great!!! Mary Higgins Clark made this book very suspenseful..
Stephanie L.

This book was amazing! I did not always enjoy reading, however, when I read Daddy's Little Girl I became hooked! Mary Higgins Clark is my favorite author! For those that rated this book as one of your favorite i suggest reading I'll Be Seeing You and Remember Me also written by Mary Higgins Clark!
Jeanie

I read the rewiew of this book and thought it would be an ok book to read for a school project. But, after reading this book i totally fell inlove with it and mary higgins clark. I've passed down to all my friends and they all loved it. My mother even read it and said that she was an awsome writer. Ever since then my mother, my friends, and i are only reading her books. i think she an awsome writer.
Judy

After reading this book, she became my favorite author!!
Coco

I loved this book, it kept my interest and it kept getting better everytime I turned the page.
Dena Magallanes

I thought that Daddy's Girl was great! Several times while in the midst of reading I was tempted to skip through to the last few pages to find out how the story ended. I'm glad that I didn't let my curiosity get the best of me--the ending was definately not what I would have expected!
michelle m.

best book ever read

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Sicilian Inheritance
    The Sicilian Inheritance
    by Jo Piazza
    Sara Marsala is going through a rough patch, to say the least. In the process of divorcing from her ...
  • Book Jacket: The Light Eaters
    The Light Eaters
    by Zoë Schlanger
    The human race is completely dependent on plants. Many people, however, give little thought to ...
  • Book Jacket: Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    Joy Is the Justice We Give Ourselves
    by J Drew Lanham
    As a recipient of the MacArthur "Genius" Grant, and a Professor of Wildlife Ecology and Master ...
  • Book Jacket: Glorious Exploits
    Glorious Exploits
    by Ferdia Lennon
    Lampo and Gelon are two unemployed potters in their thirties whose lives are spent between their ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.

Members Recommend

The Stolen Child
    by Ann Hood

An unlikely duo ventures through France and Italy to solve the mystery of a child’s fate.

This Strange Eventful History
    by Claire Messud

An immersive, masterful story of a family born on the wrong side of history.

Win This Book
Win Only the Brave

Only the Brave by Danielle Steel

A powerful, sweeping historical novel about a courageous woman in World War II Germany.

F T a T