What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

abby

Higgins clark does it again
The book 'Daddy's Little Girl' by Mary Higgins Clark is the best suspense novel that I have ever read, and I have read quite a few. This book is recommended to people from 12 until you cant see anymore. this book is the best yet and Mary will never lose her train of thought when it comes to writing good books.
dani

daddys little girl
This book as amazing i used it for a report for a class it was interesting, detailed, mysterious and everything you could hope for in a book.
Emma

wow
Most books make you cry in the ending but this one made me cry at the begining it was a great book.
Adam

Excellent!
I Loved this book...and I hate to read. I read it for a project, and will definately continue to read MHC books. This book is an awesome read even for a guy (even though it is called Daddys Little Girl) She writes so well and makes you fall in love with all the characters!
becca

awesome
OMG! this book was kind of scary but over all it was so sad. and having Ellie find her sister that way! MHC was great in this book, as always.
Lauren

I loved it
I thought that the book was really good I loved how that had it to were u didnt know who killed her, they made u think that it was , but over all I loved it and I love all her books that she has writin like Night Time Is My Time. I loved it.
Sarah

Another Astounding Novel...
I am a huge fan of MHC as well. Once I am done with one book, I get another and never want to put it down. I like how she writes her books in different ways but still gives you chills every time!
Tiffany

the book was sooo good. i read it for a school project and got an A cuz i actually liked the book! im not usually one who likes to read but this book was really well written!

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Henry Henry
    Henry Henry
    by Allen Bratton
    Allen Bratton's Henry Henry chronicles a year in the life of Hal Lancaster. Readers already ...
  • Book Jacket: The Last Murder at the End of the World
    The Last Murder at the End of the World
    by Stuart Turton
    The island is the only safe place left on Earth. Since a deadly fog overtook the planet, the ...
    A Kind of Madness
    by Uche Okonkwo
    The word "madness," like many others that can be used to stigmatize mental illness — e.g., "...
  • Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...

BookBrowse Book Club

Look on the Bright Side
by Kristan Higgins
From the author of Pack Up the Moon comes a funny, romantic, and moving novel about life's unexpected rewards.
The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C