What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Daddy's Little Girl

by Mary Higgins Clark

Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark X
Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

abby

Higgins clark does it again
The book 'Daddy's Little Girl' by Mary Higgins Clark is the best suspense novel that I have ever read, and I have read quite a few. This book is recommended to people from 12 until you cant see anymore. this book is the best yet and Mary will never lose her train of thought when it comes to writing good books.
dani

daddys little girl
This book as amazing i used it for a report for a class it was interesting, detailed, mysterious and everything you could hope for in a book.
Emma

wow
Most books make you cry in the ending but this one made me cry at the begining it was a great book.
Adam

Excellent!
I Loved this book...and I hate to read. I read it for a project, and will definately continue to read MHC books. This book is an awesome read even for a guy (even though it is called Daddys Little Girl) She writes so well and makes you fall in love with all the characters!
becca

awesome
OMG! this book was kind of scary but over all it was so sad. and having Ellie find her sister that way! MHC was great in this book, as always.
Lauren

I loved it
I thought that the book was really good I loved how that had it to were u didnt know who killed her, they made u think that it was , but over all I loved it and I love all her books that she has writin like Night Time Is My Time. I loved it.
Sarah

Another Astounding Novel...
I am a huge fan of MHC as well. Once I am done with one book, I get another and never want to put it down. I like how she writes her books in different ways but still gives you chills every time!
Tiffany

the book was sooo good. i read it for a school project and got an A cuz i actually liked the book! im not usually one who likes to read but this book was really well written!

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...

The Ways We Hide