Summer Sale! Save 20% today and get access to all our member benefits.

What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

Jessica M.

I read constantly but have never found a book so interesting like "Daddy's Little Girl" by Mary Higgins Clark. She's an excellent author if I do say so myself.
Jeanne

I LOVED this book! I had to read it for a summer project and it was great. I couldn't put it down. Mary Higgins Clark is the best!!
Stacey

i think this book was the best book i have read and i really enjoyed reading this.
Laura

I LOVED this book, and although I'm not a huge reader, I couldn't put this one down. It is a job VERY well done!
Lori

I loved this book and couldn't put it down! Clark is the best!
jenna

Hi.. i LOVE all MHC books! and i just finished ready daddys little girl today. I thought it was great as always.. i was just wondering if anyone else noticed that in the beginning when ellie found andreas body, she said she was wearing a scary mask. This was never again mentioned again in the book. Wouldnt that be important?? Why didnt MHC mention it again ?
Mary Beth

This book was good and i enjoyed reading it, even though i am still on the table of contents!! the table of contents is very interesting!!

beverly

great book to read and never wanting to put it down

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: The Coin
    The Coin
    by Yasmin Zaher
    A popular choice for book jackets in recent years, perhaps especially in the historical fiction ...
  • Book Jacket: The Night of Baba Yaga
    The Night of Baba Yaga
    by Akira Otani, Sam Bett
    When Yoriko Shindo gets into a brawl on a busy street in 1970s Tokyo, she has no idea what the ...
  • Book Jacket: The Anthropologists
    The Anthropologists
    by Aysegül Savas
    A documentary filmmaker, Asya is interested in the "unremarkable grace" of daily life, "the slow and...
  • Book Jacket: Mood Swings
    Mood Swings
    by Frankie Barnet
    This book begins with a bombastic premise. Seemingly fed up with the heating planet, the world's ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The 1619 Project
by Nikole Hannah-Jones
An impactful expansion of groundbreaking journalism, The 1619 Project offers a revealing vision of America's past and present.

Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.

L T C O of the B