What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Daddy's Little Girl

by Mary Higgins Clark

Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark X
Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

Jessica M.

I read constantly but have never found a book so interesting like "Daddy's Little Girl" by Mary Higgins Clark. She's an excellent author if I do say so myself.
Jeanne

I LOVED this book! I had to read it for a summer project and it was great. I couldn't put it down. Mary Higgins Clark is the best!!
Stacey

i think this book was the best book i have read and i really enjoyed reading this.
Laura

I LOVED this book, and although I'm not a huge reader, I couldn't put this one down. It is a job VERY well done!
Lori

I loved this book and couldn't put it down! Clark is the best!
jenna

Hi.. i LOVE all MHC books! and i just finished ready daddys little girl today. I thought it was great as always.. i was just wondering if anyone else noticed that in the beginning when ellie found andreas body, she said she was wearing a scary mask. This was never again mentioned again in the book. Wouldnt that be important?? Why didnt MHC mention it again ?
Mary Beth

This book was good and i enjoyed reading it, even though i am still on the table of contents!! the table of contents is very interesting!!

beverly

great book to read and never wanting to put it down

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

The War Librarian
    by Addison Armstrong
    Emmaline Balakin believes in the power of the written word — books have changed her life. When...
  • Book Jacket: The Book of Goose
    The Book of Goose
    by Yiyun Li
    Yiyun Li's The Book of Goose is a story of childhood friendship between narrator Agnès, a one-...
  • Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery

The Bell in the Lake
by Lars Mytting

Members Recommend

Our Missing Hearts
    by Celeste Ng

From the author of Little Fires Everywhere, the inspiring new novel about a mother’s unbreakable love in a world consumed by fear.

Book Club Giveaway!