What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Summary |  Excerpt |  Reviews |  Read-Alikes |  Genres & Themes |  Author Bio

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

Jill

I really enjoyed Daddy's Little Girl because it is really gripping and tells the story of the faces behind the tragedy, and the effects it has even decades later. I give it two thumbs up!
Paula Matta

I recommend this book to everyone. It was great. So far, this is my favorite novel by Mary Higgins Clark. I hope you always write as good as you do now. This is the type of novel that you can't put down until you read the very last page!!!

i think it was a really good book. It is one of the best books that i have ever read. Its real suspensful and it's one of those books that you just dont want to put it down.
John Waite

I thought the book had a sense of fear for the reader yet a sense of confort at times. My favourite character was ELLIE! i thought i could picture her personality and looks the best! i hope u keep on writing as good as novels as this .....i can't wait to dive into another one! YOUR THE BEST AUTHOR EVER!!!!
Lindsay

This was the best book i've read! It was on the edge of my seat changing my opinion the whole time! Ellie was sooo oberservative it made you automatically like her, and Rob was really good @ keeping his identity a secret! I want to keep reading books by her!
Nikki

Really easy to read. Kept my attention. I now want to read more that Mary Higgins Clark has wrote.
Craig

I really loved this book. Mary Higgins Clark cought my eye along time ago when i read her book weep no more my lady and she continues to entriuge my intrests even more. I really loved ellie and i would just like to say mary higgins clark you are a role model.
Claudia

LOVED THIS BOOK. It was great, frightening at the end and extraordinary well written.

Join our inner reading circle, go ad-free and get way more!

• Book Jacket: Long After We Are Gone
    Long After We Are Gone
    by Terah Shelton Harris
    Terah Shelton Harris's marvelous family drama Long After We Are Gone begins with the death of the ...
  • Book Jacket: Exhibit
    Exhibit
    by R O. Kwon
    Exhibit, R.O. Kwon's sophomore novel (after The Incendiaries, 2018), introduces readers to Jin Han, ...
  • Book Jacket: Somehow
    Somehow
    by Anne Lamott
    Anne Lamott knows a thing or two about love. In fact, there is so much of it exuding from her essay ...
    The Wings Upon Her Back
    by Samantha Mills
    Faith is a delicate thing. At its best, it can offer peace in times of crisis. At its worst, it can ...

BookBrowse Book Club

The Pecan Children
by Quinn Connor
Long After We Are Gone
by Terah Shelton Harris
After their father's death, four siblings rally to save their family home in this gripping and hopeful tale.
Win This Book
Win Bright and Tender Dark

Bright and Tender Dark by Joanna Pearson

A beautifully written, wire-taut debut novel about a murder on a college campus and its aftermath twenty years later.

A W in S C