What readers think of Daddy's Little Girl, plus links to write your own review.

Daddy's Little Girl

by Mary Higgins Clark

Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark X
Daddy's Little Girl by Mary Higgins Clark

Apr 2002, 291 pages

Apr 2003, 384 pages

There are currently 65 reader reviews for Daddy's Little Girl

Jill

I really enjoyed Daddy's Little Girl because it is really gripping and tells the story of the faces behind the tragedy, and the effects it has even decades later. I give it two thumbs up!
Paula Matta

I recommend this book to everyone. It was great. So far, this is my favorite novel by Mary Higgins Clark. I hope you always write as good as you do now. This is the type of novel that you can't put down until you read the very last page!!!

i think it was a really good book. It is one of the best books that i have ever read. Its real suspensful and it's one of those books that you just dont want to put it down.
John Waite

I thought the book had a sense of fear for the reader yet a sense of confort at times. My favourite character was ELLIE! i thought i could picture her personality and looks the best! i hope u keep on writing as good as novels as this .....i can't wait to dive into another one! YOUR THE BEST AUTHOR EVER!!!!
Lindsay

This was the best book i've read! It was on the edge of my seat changing my opinion the whole time! Ellie was sooo oberservative it made you automatically like her, and Rob was really good @ keeping his identity a secret! I want to keep reading books by her!
Nikki

Really easy to read. Kept my attention. I now want to read more that Mary Higgins Clark has wrote.
Craig

I really loved this book. Mary Higgins Clark cought my eye along time ago when i read her book weep no more my lady and she continues to entriuge my intrests even more. I really loved ellie and i would just like to say mary higgins clark you are a role model.
Claudia

LOVED THIS BOOK. It was great, frightening at the end and extraordinary well written.

Join BookBrowse

and discover exceptional books
for just $3.75 per month.

• Book Jacket: Big Red
    Big Red
    by Jerome Charyn
    Jerome Charyn made his name as an author of detective novels, and over the years he has taken his ...
  • Book Jacket: If I Survive You
    If I Survive You
    by Jonathan Escoffery
  • Book Jacket: Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    Stories from the Tenants Downstairs
    by Sidik Fofana
    'Everybody got a story, everybody got a tale / Question is: Is it despair or prevail?' ...
  • Book Jacket: Fire Season
    Fire Season
    by Leyna Krow
    Fire Season is a thoroughly enjoyable novel that touches upon multiple genres and themes. It ...

All the Lonely People
by Mike Gayle
A cozy novel for fans of A Man Called Ove. A widowed retiree will rediscover the world he’s turned his back on.

Members Recommend