Reader reviews and comments on The Wanderer, plus links to write your own review.

The Wanderer

by Sharon Creech

The Wanderer by Sharon Creech

Apr 2000, 288 pages
    Apr 2002, 320 pages

There are currently 84 reader reviews for The Wanderer

michael

The wanderer by sharon ceech
What does Sophie's mother do when Sophie calls? (from Section III - The Island)
Caleigh Pietlicki

The Wanderer
I think the wanderer is a great book. I loved it so so much, and hope any one who is out there reading this will love this book too. This book about The Wanderer is an inspirational and imaginative book for all ages. I am not a expert at writing reviews but I hope that you do like The Wanderer in the same way I did cause its awesomely awesome. Sophie and her three uncles and two cousins sail across the ocean to England to visit there grandpa Bompie. along the way the crew share stories, talents, and interests. They do get in some fights but they get through them slowly.
Beauty Tombler

Very Good
This is a very fun, good, interesting book for kids, I got this book off the shelf to read with my little sister and she enjoyed it a lot! Easy to understand and thrilling!
:))Sabrina

The Wanderer Review
I loved this book! My class and I read Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech, and I thought it was a great book! I read The Wanderer for a book report I was doing, and absolutely loved her writing style for the book. It was intimate and made me want to read more, and I would suggest this book to anyone who hasn't read it. :)
ellie:)

great book
I loved this book so much it had a great plot ,and I was very happy I picked off the shelf at the library. This is a great book about a 13 year old girl named Sophie who lost her parents when she was little and got a new family many years later who love her very much!
Readerofcreech

AWESOME!!
I loved this book because of the emotional factors Creech has once again put into words. I have also read Chasing Rebird, Walk Two Moons, and many others!! Loved them all!!
Erik

BEST BOOK EVER!!!!!!
This is the best book I have ever read! I could read it over and over and over and over again!
Chris

The Wanderer by Sharon Creech
I had to read this book for school. At first I thought it was going to be bad, like all the other books that the teachers assigned us to read. But surprisingly this book was different.... it was fantastic.

• Book Jacket: Golden Hill
    Golden Hill
    by Francis Spufford
  • Book Jacket: Midnight at the Electric
    Midnight at the Electric
    by Jodi Lynn Anderson
    The world changes, but humanity stays the same. Whether a book takes place in the year 1510 or 2010,...
    by Paulette Jiles
    Paulette Jiles brings the landscape of late 19th century Texas to life in this novel long-listed for...

Win The Library of Light and Shadow

The Library of Light and Shadow by M.J. Rose

The Almost Sisters

A powerful, emotionally resonant novel of the South.

T H Are B T O