Reader reviews and comments on Castaways of The Flying Dutchman, plus links to write your own review.

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

by Brian Jacques

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques X
Castaways of The Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques

Mar 2001, 384 pages
    Feb 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

Damon (03/29/02)

This book was great! I've always been a big fan of the Redwall books and ever since I read Mariel of Redwall I knew that Brain was a fan of ships and castaways! More, more, more on the adventures of Ben and Neb!!!!
Toni (03/28/02)

I Loved this book, however, I was sorely disappointed when it ended. I hoped that Mr. Jacques continues the adventures of Ben and Ned. Keep up the good wok Mr. Jacques!
Alison (03/23/02)

This was a great book! I'm a huge fan of the Redwall series, and I really enjoyed this book too. The riddles are great. All ages can read this book, I'm a teenager and I love it!
Linds (03/05/02)

Hi, I am a teenager and this book is one of the greatest book of Brian Jaques. He is a very gifted writer! Thank abunch keep up the great work. I can not put the book down!

• Book Jacket: I Found My Tribe

Other People's Houses
    by Abbi Waxman

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes