Reader reviews and comments on Castaways of The Flying Dutchman, plus links to write your own review.

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

by Brian Jacques

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques

Mar 2001, 384 pages
    Feb 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 62 reader reviews for Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

Damon (03/29/02)

This book was great! I've always been a big fan of the Redwall books and ever since I read Mariel of Redwall I knew that Brain was a fan of ships and castaways! More, more, more on the adventures of Ben and Neb!!!!
Toni (03/28/02)

I Loved this book, however, I was sorely disappointed when it ended. I hoped that Mr. Jacques continues the adventures of Ben and Ned. Keep up the good wok Mr. Jacques!
Alison (03/23/02)

This was a great book! I'm a huge fan of the Redwall series, and I really enjoyed this book too. The riddles are great. All ages can read this book, I'm a teenager and I love it!
Lauren (03/19/02)

jesse (03/13/02)

Linds (03/05/02)

Hi, I am a teenager and this book is one of the greatest book of Brian Jaques. He is a very gifted writer! Thank abunch keep up the great work. I can not put the book down!

Tender
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

He has only half learned the art of reading who has not added to it the more refined art of skipping and skimming.

K Your F C