Reader reviews and comments on Castaways of The Flying Dutchman, plus links to write your own review.

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

by Brian Jacques

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques

Mar 2001, 384 pages
    Feb 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 62 reader reviews for Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

Damon (03/29/02)

This book was great! I've always been a big fan of the Redwall books and ever since I read Mariel of Redwall I knew that Brain was a fan of ships and castaways! More, more, more on the adventures of Ben and Neb!!!!
Toni (03/28/02)

I Loved this book, however, I was sorely disappointed when it ended. I hoped that Mr. Jacques continues the adventures of Ben and Ned. Keep up the good wok Mr. Jacques!
Alison (03/23/02)

This was a great book! I'm a huge fan of the Redwall series, and I really enjoyed this book too. The riddles are great. All ages can read this book, I'm a teenager and I love it!
Lauren (03/19/02)

jesse (03/13/02)

Linds (03/05/02)

Hi, I am a teenager and this book is one of the greatest book of Brian Jaques. He is a very gifted writer! Thank abunch keep up the great work. I can not put the book down!

• Book Jacket: The Dark Flood Rises

Our Short History
    by Lauren Grodstein

Mercies in Disguise
    by Gina Kolata

A story of hope, a family's genetic destiny, and the science that rescued them.

The good writer, the great writer, has what I have called the three S's: The power to see, to sense, and to say

O My D B