Reader reviews and comments on Castaways of The Flying Dutchman, plus links to write your own review.

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

by Brian Jacques

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques

Mar 2001, 384 pages
    Feb 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 62 reader reviews for Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

BigButt's'R'Us (05/01/02)

This is a good read and anybody whoever liked Redwall will like this book.
A Fan (04/30/02)

I love this book! I can't put it down. It's just non' stop action. You think you going to stop for a bit but then Jacpues throws a new twist at you. Write more Brian!!!
Redwall Fan (04/28/02)

This was a really good book. The only part I didn't like was the ending, because it leaves you hanging. I have read all of the Redwall books, and I found this book by accident. I read the first paragraph and my attention was caught. I recommend this to anyone old enough to understand the vocabulary used.
The Best (04/23/02)

The Castaways of the flying Dutchman is awesome. I loved it sooooo much. it is different than jacques's other books but it is so interesting that you cant stop reading it this is a must read for all other jacques fans I hope he does more stuff like this!!! ;)
Avid Reader (04/19/02)

I truly enjoyed this book. At first glance, the idea of a boy and his dog, galavanting across the globe saving people and talking to one another seemed silly. However, it was written so well, and the characters all seem so real and friendly. I couldn't put the book down.
MOM (04/08/02)

I am a mother of a 12 year old. This book was given as a gift to my son. I picked it up and started reading it and loved it. I love how it keeps your interest starting from the first paragraphy. I wish more adult books kept your interest as well as this book did. I know you will enjoy it child or adult.
Zac (04/07/02)

great book i love all the clue's and mysteries
poo (04/01/02)

Its a fantasy filled with delight and mystery, brian jacques has filled this book with wonderfully and delicately written skills and a creative plot and story line, an excellent and amazing book.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.

Y S M B, I'll S Y