Reader reviews and comments on Castaways of The Flying Dutchman, plus links to write your own review.

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

by Brian Jacques

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques

Mar 2001, 384 pages
    Feb 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 62 reader reviews for Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

anonymous (09/07/03)

This might be one of the best books I've ever read in my life. Not only does Brian Jacques again offer the magic and entertainment that Redwall series held. Its sequel, The Angels Command is also excellent.
megan (08/06/03)

Great book, like always Jacques pulls you in and when its over you don't want it to be. Can't wait to read the next one. I suggest this book to anyone who likes adventure young or old.
Andrea (08/06/03)

I loved this book! The characters came to life for me (like they always have). Ned and Ben are a great inseperable pair made for each other! Jacques out did himslef in this book! I hope that he continues to write great stories such as this and the sequel Angel's Command. As well as the Redwall series! But give him some time to enjoy himself and walk Teddy!
FaceMaker (05/27/03)

This is one of the best books I have ever read. As soon as i finished it I went out and bought the second book, "The Angel's Command." I love this book. Love it. It's brilliant. Having also read the Dune series (Frank Herbert) I actually think that The Castaways of the Flying Dutchman is better. I just couldn't stop reading it. It was brilliant. Absolutley... Just... Indescribably wonderful. Hope you all enjoy...
Anonymous (04/25/03)

I really loved reading this book and I just couldn't put it down. The wonderful jagan that is used in Castaways of the Flying Dutchman gives you an incredible feel of the time and place it is set in. I haven't read the Angel's command, but I will.
Charlie (04/23/03)

It is the best book that Brian Jacques has written along with The Angles Command the second book of the series.
Samantha (04/21/03)

This booked lived up to my expectations from one of my favorite authors, Brian Jacques. It was a very exciting and enjoyable read.
I was delighted when I saw "The Angel's Command" on the shelves, which is a sequal to the "Castaways of the Flying Dutchman"
I bought the book right away, and was definitily not let down. This book was also a great read, and I hope Jacques continues to work on a series of these books.
The Rusty Fox (04/14/03)

I really thought that this book was extreamly well written and that it should be nominated for and award

Discover your next great read here

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

No One Is Coming to Save Us
    by Stephanie Powell Watts

One of Entertainment Weekly, Nylon and Elle's most anticipated books of 2017.

What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading, you wish the author that wrote it was a ...

Y S M B, I'll S Y