MLA Gold Award Site

Reader reviews and comments on Castaways of The Flying Dutchman, plus links to write your own review.

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

by Brian Jacques

Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

Mar 2001, 384 pages
    Feb 2002, 368 pages

There are currently 62 reader reviews for Castaways of The Flying Dutchman

Anonymous (10/06/04)

LOOOOOOOOOVE IT. i love all of brian jacques' books, keep 'em comin
jeremy (05/18/04)

it was a very good book and i have read it many times because its just a diffrent story and biran has made it run so smothely and exciting

age 15
bibliophage (04/16/04)

LOVED IT! READ, READ, READ! I prefer these over the Redwall series (Although the redwall books are good) I can't wait for a third! Both have adventure, suspence, loveable friends and dangerous foes. I am waiting for a third!
B.B. (12/15/03)

Great plot and a really great read for all ages!!!
A.I (12/13/03)

Amazing! One word that can explain exactly what Castaways of the Flying Dutchman by Brian Jacques is. I picked this book up and couldn’t put it down. The way Jacques made the book fictional, yet still believable enough to captivate readers young and old. Each and every character acted exactly as he/she should of, and stayed in character throughout the whole book. Two thumbs up to Brian Jacques in writing such an amazing and captivating book.
Dylan Boroian (12/12/03)

good book!
brickwall (10/28/03)

It made me want to keep on reading and never to stop.
Jessica (09/28/03)

Castaways of the Flying Dutchman is an awesome book!!! I love reading it. I'm a senior in High School, yet I still think that this book is one of the best ever written. Ben and Ned have found a way to my heart and I can't wait to read about them again!!

The Second Mrs. Hockaday
    by Susan Rivers

Win No Man's Land

No Man's Land
by Simon Tolkien

• Book Jacket: Ruler of the Night
    Ruler of the Night
    by David Morrell
    Amateur sleuth Thomas De Quincey is back in a mystery set in Victorian England. This time, he and ...
  • Book Jacket: A List of Cages