Reader reviews and comments on Bud, Not Buddy, plus links to write your own review.

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis X
Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

Aug 1999, 245 pages
    Jan 2002, 245 pages

There are currently 53 reader reviews for Bud, Not Buddy

Joy Aigbivbalu (09/08/16)

Bud, Not Buddy
I like this book it feels like I am Bud and When I was younger than what I am now my Mommy died when I was three and I never knew my Daddy a lot I never seen him in my entire life.
catelynn (12/04/11)

bud not buddy
Out of all the books I have read this book is one of the best books. I highly recommend it to others.
Randi (09/01/11)

Great Book!
Hannah (05/09/10)

Bud not Buddy
Wonderful, spectacular, hopeful, and magnificent! A story of hope and adventure. Humorous and lively.
bonique (10/03/09)

great
This book is the best book I ever read. I love it. It makes me want to read it again
carina (05/21/09)

The review of bud not buddy
I like this book because Bud to find his family and he goes on a lot of journeys.
Brianna (04/20/09)

WHAT I THINK!
I read this book with my class and I have to admit, it started off kind of tiring, but as my class and I got farther and farther along, it became much more interesting!
reader reivew (04/06/09)

review
This book was very good, but I thought that the author could of put more into the ending.

• Book Jacket: Timekeepers
  • Book Jacket: Mothers of Sparta
    Mothers of Sparta
    by Dawn Davies
    What it's about:
    The tagline on the back cover of Mothers of Sparta says it all: "Some women...
  • Book Jacket: Fortress America
    Fortress America
    by Elaine Tyler May

The Women in the Castle by Jessica Shattuck

Only Child
    by Rhiannon Navin

As Bright as Heaven
    by Susan Meissner

A story of a family reborn through loss and love in Philadelphia during the flu epidemic of 1918.

There is no science without fancy and no art without fact

G O T P, B The P, F T P