Reader reviews and comments on Bud, Not Buddy, plus links to write your own review.

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis X
Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

Aug 1999, 245 pages
    Jan 2002, 245 pages

There are currently 53 reader reviews for Bud, Not Buddy

Joy Aigbivbalu (09/08/16)

Bud, Not Buddy
I like this book it feels like I am Bud and When I was younger than what I am now my Mommy died when I was three and I never knew my Daddy a lot I never seen him in my entire life.
catelynn (12/04/11)

bud not buddy
Out of all the books I have read this book is one of the best books. I highly recommend it to others.
Randi (09/01/11)

Great Book!
Hannah (05/09/10)

Bud not Buddy
Wonderful, spectacular, hopeful, and magnificent! A story of hope and adventure. Humorous and lively.
bonique (10/03/09)

great
This book is the best book I ever read. I love it. It makes me want to read it again
carina (05/21/09)

The review of bud not buddy
I like this book because Bud to find his family and he goes on a lot of journeys.
Brianna (04/20/09)

WHAT I THINK!
I read this book with my class and I have to admit, it started off kind of tiring, but as my class and I got farther and farther along, it became much more interesting!
reader reivew (04/06/09)

review
This book was very good, but I thought that the author could of put more into the ending.

• Book Jacket: A Death of No Importance
    A Death of No Importance
    by Mariah Fredericks
    Bringing the reader deep into the intrigue and privilege of the most elite boudoirs, A Death of No ...
  • Book Jacket: The Overstory
    by Ruth Fitzmaurice

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
    by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes