Reader reviews and comments on Bud, Not Buddy, plus links to write your own review.

Bud, Not Buddy

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis X
Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

Aug 1999, 245 pages
    Jan 2002, 245 pages

There are currently 53 reader reviews for Bud, Not Buddy

silly sally (08/23/02)

i hate reading but this book was freaking good dudes
Amanda (06/11/02)

Dis was a phat book cuz it reads bout da depression n how a lil black boy tries to find his father and winds up findin his grandfather.. itz pretty hot.. i recomend it .. itz off da hook
Marilyn (05/19/02)

The book will make you laugh, cheer and may even make you cry.
Rebecca Parsley (05/14/02)

I am only thirteen years old and I don' read too often,but this book just won't let me stop.It's got cliff hangers. I got it a week ago and I am already on chapter 17,and I am a real slow reader.
robme bank (04/16/02)

This book was SUPERDIDUPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us
    The Wife Between Us
    by Sarah Pekkanen, Greer Hendricks
    The Wife Between Us is an intriguing collaboration between first-time novelist Greer Hendricks and ...
  • Book Jacket: The Wife Between Us