Reader reviews and comments on Bud, Not Buddy, plus links to write your own review.

Bud, Not Buddy

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

Aug 1999, 245 pages
    Jan 2002, 245 pages

There are currently 53 reader reviews for Bud, Not Buddy

lucas (02/18/05)

this book sucks, i thought it would be good because of the auther but it sucks infact its an embarrasment to the book culture
george (02/18/05)

It's a funny, sad,and happy book. It 's story line is very good. It shows that if you work hard enough to do something it is ealily possible. It is a very good book for about all ages. I recomend kids reading it because it shw that you have courage you can do a lot.
Echo (02/17/05)

This book is very poorly written.
It shows how if someone sets his or her mind to something everything will happen and turn out ok and you can go to happy land and live as an angel with all you want.
Yeah Right.
Fact of the matter is, that doesn't always happen.
Shannon Johnson (12/07/04)

Was my favorite book as a child.
sally herman (11/21/04)

Textit was the worst book i have ever read
J. Hamm (10/31/04)

Great way to deliver a story to children on a level compatable to them
Amy (10/31/04)

Its a really Great book
Katy (10/22/04)

It had a great plot and made me laugh a little!

• Book Jacket: Lincoln in the Bardo
    All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

Caught in the Revolution
    by Helen Rappaport

Our wisdom comes from our experience, and our experience comes from our foolishness

K Your F C