Reader reviews and comments on Bud, Not Buddy, plus links to write your own review.

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

Aug 1999, 245 pages
    Jan 2002, 245 pages

There are currently 53 reader reviews for Bud, Not Buddy

Marina (09/06/06)

my summer reading book
bud not buddy was assigned to me by my school as summer reading. when i started reading it in june i hated it and i only read 10 chapters. but i had to keep reading if i wanted to ace my test. the ending was incredible but the beggining was terrible
alice (09/05/06)

Bud, Not Buddy
i liked this book very much. i also learned a few thing from the story. one of the things that i learned was that we might have to go through trouble and fear to reach our goal. this is a great book to read- i recommend it to everyone!~
Shelby (08/21/06)

Bud, Not Buddy
I thought this book was awsome. While I was reading it I thought I was really there. I think you can really learn a lot from this book.
Mike C (05/10/06)

OUTSTANDING BOOK!
I really liked your book he was really brave when he ran away from his abusive foster family. I also couldn,t stop reading I wanted to know what was going to happen next.
AKOSHH! (03/16/06)

SUPER
i liked it it was a preety good book. well done christopher paul curtis
jigga (12/29/05)

i loved this book
wow...this book is tremendously well written and it gives all readers a visual perception of how life was like in the 1930s.For kids who were fortunate not to live it, this book is very important and they should read it!
Meloni (07/22/05)

Bud, Not Buddy
This was the best book I've every read with my mom.
paula (02/23/05)

this book was alright. not very interesting and also not inspiring.
  • arial
  • Support BookBrowse

• Book Jacket: The Amber Shadows
      The Amber Shadows
      by Lucy Ribchester
      The Amber Shadows sweeps readers into the realm of World War II-era Britain where Honor "Honey" ...
    • Book Jacket: Midwinter Break

The Twelve-Mile Straight
      by Eleanor Henderson

Win If the Creek Don't Rise

If the Creek Don't Rise

A debut novel bursting with heart, honesty, and homegrown grit.

Y Can't M A S P O O A S E