Reader reviews and comments on Bud, Not Buddy, plus links to write your own review.

by Christopher Paul Curtis

Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis X
Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis

Aug 1999, 245 pages
    Jan 2002, 245 pages

There are currently 53 reader reviews for Bud, Not Buddy

Marina (09/06/06)

my summer reading book
bud not buddy was assigned to me by my school as summer reading. when i started reading it in june i hated it and i only read 10 chapters. but i had to keep reading if i wanted to ace my test. the ending was incredible but the beggining was terrible
alice (09/05/06)

Bud, Not Buddy
i liked this book very much. i also learned a few thing from the story. one of the things that i learned was that we might have to go through trouble and fear to reach our goal. this is a great book to read- i recommend it to everyone!~
Shelby (08/21/06)

Bud, Not Buddy
I thought this book was awsome. While I was reading it I thought I was really there. I think you can really learn a lot from this book.
Mike C (05/10/06)

OUTSTANDING BOOK!
I really liked your book he was really brave when he ran away from his abusive foster family. I also couldn,t stop reading I wanted to know what was going to happen next.
AKOSHH! (03/16/06)

SUPER
i liked it it was a preety good book. well done christopher paul curtis
jigga (12/29/05)

i loved this book
wow...this book is tremendously well written and it gives all readers a visual perception of how life was like in the 1930s.For kids who were fortunate not to live it, this book is very important and they should read it!
Meloni (07/22/05)

Bud, Not Buddy
This was the best book I've every read with my mom.
paula (02/23/05)

this book was alright. not very interesting and also not inspiring.
  • arial

by Patricia Hampl

Music of the Ghosts by Vaddey Ratner

The Girl Who Smiled Beads
      by Clemantine Wamariya & Elizabeth Weil

A riveting story of survival, and the power of stories to save us.

Win The Leavers

The Leavers by Lisa Ko

One of the most anticipated books of 2017--now in paperback!

T E H N Clothes