Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

The Rescue

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 59 reader reviews for The Rescue

Shana (05/15/02)

It was a GREAT book!! It made me cry just like most of his books do!
Anna Lazaro (05/03/02)

This book actually made me cry. Its one of the best...so far.... I love it. I just love Nicholas Sparks
laurie (05/01/02)

I have read many books in school that my teachers have told me to read and when my teacher suggested this one i thought it is probably just another one i won't like. I couldn't even put it down for a second. i loved it.
Lyndsay (04/28/02)

Yes, again Nicholas Sparks does it... he writes a book that captures the heart of young and old readers alike , with a sense of love, compassion, and understanding. To me he is one of the greatest writers of modern litature. All of his books have done nothing but made me cry, laugh, and love his work, making me yurn for another book. Great book!!
Kelsey (04/22/02)

I thought that this book was one of the best books that I have ever read, along with "Bend in the Road".
Cindy (03/14/02)

Nicholas Sparks does it again. Everything he writes is wonderful and worth the read.
Anxiously awaiting the next one.........
Kelli (03/14/02)

it's an awesome book....read it you'll understand...
Amanda (03/05/02)

I had to pick a book for a report and I choose this one. I had not read this and I ask my very close friend if she knew of a book that she thought that I would like and she told me to read this one. I thought that it was an xcellent book. It really touched me. I nerve knew how hard it was to be a single mother and to rise a child with problems. I thought that this book was also interesting because it always want me to read and not to put it down.

• Book Jacket: The Invisible Life of Ivan Isaenko

Underground Airlines
    by Ben Winters

The Book That Matters Most
    by Ann Hood

An enthralling novel about love, loss, secrets and friendship.

This Must Be the Place