Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

The Rescue

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for The Rescue

Tricia (05/24/02)

I am a huge Nicholas Sparks fan, and read anything of his I can get my hands on!! The Rescue is among my favorites!!
Shana (05/15/02)

It was a GREAT book!! It made me cry just like most of his books do!
Anna Lazaro (05/03/02)

This book actually made me cry. Its one of the best...so far.... I love it. I just love Nicholas Sparks
laurie (05/01/02)

I have read many books in school that my teachers have told me to read and when my teacher suggested this one i thought it is probably just another one i won't like. I couldn't even put it down for a second. i loved it.
Lyndsay (04/28/02)

Yes, again Nicholas Sparks does it... he writes a book that captures the heart of young and old readers alike , with a sense of love, compassion, and understanding. To me he is one of the greatest writers of modern litature. All of his books have done nothing but made me cry, laugh, and love his work, making me yurn for another book. Great book!!
Kelsey (04/22/02)

I thought that this book was one of the best books that I have ever read, along with "Bend in the Road".
Cindy (03/14/02)

Nicholas Sparks does it again. Everything he writes is wonderful and worth the read.
Anxiously awaiting the next one.........
Kelli (03/14/02)

it's an awesome book....read it you'll understand...

My Name Is Leon