Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

The Rescue

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for The Rescue

Mallory (01/08/06)

Excellent
I think this book is his best. It brought a tear to my eye when I read it, and I couldnt put it down throughout the entire book.
Linda (10/22/05)

One of many of Nicholas Sparks best
Its so touching and it brings tears to my eyes. I love this book. I can't believe that someone can write such emotional love stories. I hope that Mr. Sparks writes more books. I love this author.
Joan (02/20/05)

Best book I ever read - held my attention-great story - would recommend for anyone to read. Excellent.
ANA NAVA (12/06/04)

This book I would recommend to any of you how need something to read
Kendra (12/03/04)

I enjoyed The Rescue very much. I have never read a book that has kept my attention for that long. If you haven't read this book I would strongly recommend you doing so.
YOur fan in Thailand (04/18/04)

I'm Thai girl ,I'm your fan.
I just wanna tell you I love all your books.
It's answer everything and i'll be your fan forever!
Zara (04/14/04)

I think that Nicholas Sparks is a excelent writer. I have read many of his books. To anyone that reads this review I would reccommend this book to you. Its the type of book that when you finish you are like WOW!!! And you just cant wait to read another one of his amazing books. This is one of the best books I have ever read If not the best. Nicholas Sparks RULES!!!!
Crystal (03/28/04)

it's a great book that makes you never want to set it down. you get captured in the story and feel connected to the characters.

All Tomorrow's Parties
    by Rob Spillman
  • Book Jacket: Strangers in Their Own Land
    Strangers in Their Own Land
    by Arlie Russell Hochschild
  • Book Jacket: The Dry
    The Dry
    by Jane Harper
    After receiving a letter from his childhood friend's father, Aaron Falk, a Melbourne police officer ...

The Sellout
by Paul Beatty

The first book by an American author to win the prestigious Man Booker Prize.

The Fifth Petal
    by Brunonia Barry

I See You
    by Clare Mackintosh

If there is anything more dangerous to the life of the mind than having no independent commitment to ideas...

K Your F C