Reader reviews and comments on The Rescue, plus links to write your own review.

The Rescue

by Nicholas Sparks

The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks

Sep 2000, 352 pages
    Aug 2001, 400 pages

There are currently 60 reader reviews for The Rescue

Mallory (01/08/06)

Excellent
I think this book is his best. It brought a tear to my eye when I read it, and I couldnt put it down throughout the entire book.
Linda (10/22/05)

One of many of Nicholas Sparks best
Its so touching and it brings tears to my eyes. I love this book. I can't believe that someone can write such emotional love stories. I hope that Mr. Sparks writes more books. I love this author.
Joan (02/20/05)

Best book I ever read - held my attention-great story - would recommend for anyone to read. Excellent.
ANA NAVA (12/06/04)

This book I would recommend to any of you how need something to read
Kendra (12/03/04)

I enjoyed The Rescue very much. I have never read a book that has kept my attention for that long. If you haven't read this book I would strongly recommend you doing so.
YOur fan in Thailand (04/18/04)

I'm Thai girl ,I'm your fan.
I just wanna tell you I love all your books.
It's answer everything and i'll be your fan forever!
Zara (04/14/04)

I think that Nicholas Sparks is a excelent writer. I have read many of his books. To anyone that reads this review I would reccommend this book to you. Its the type of book that when you finish you are like WOW!!! And you just cant wait to read another one of his amazing books. This is one of the best books I have ever read If not the best. Nicholas Sparks RULES!!!!
Crystal (03/28/04)

it's a great book that makes you never want to set it down. you get captured in the story and feel connected to the characters.

Discover your next great read here

• Book Jacket: Goodbye Days
    Goodbye Days
    by Jeff Zentner
    Guilt can be a heavy burden for anyone to manage, but it's especially difficult for teenagers. ...
  • Book Jacket: The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    The Twelve Lives of Samuel Hawley
    by Hannah Tinti
    Hannah Tinti follows her spectacular 2008 debut, The Good Thief, with a novel of uncommon ...
  • Book Jacket: Music of the Ghosts
    Music of the Ghosts
    by Vaddey Ratner

The Nest
by Cynthia D'Aprix Sweeney

Manderley Forever
    by Tatiana de Rosnay

Bestselling author Tatiana de Rosnay pays homage to Daphne du Maurier.

The Stars Are Fire
    by Anita Shreve

Good as it is to inherit a library, it is better to collect one.

Y S M B, I'll S Y